Earn Money When do you cash out your earnings?

Finger Geek

Verified member
Making money has been a great blessing for us all. Many people have been making money online due to lack of jobs to do out there. And some prefers to make money online to offline for they are boss of themselves. At first when I started earning money online, I did these because I need money and I read about many people that makes money online, this got me motivated. Now that I earn money online, I don't see it as work but I see it as fun. Because right now I am catching fun and at the same time learning new things and also involving in discussions with other members.

So I have this question.
At what stage do you like to request for payout? Is it daily, weekly, monthly or whenever you reach the minimum withdraw threshold?
For me sometimes I like immediately my payout reach minimum payout. And sometimes if the website is the one that I have been working with for long and I trust them, I can withdraw any time I feel like.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I always like to cash out my money whenever I reach the minimum withdrawal threshold. This is because I may need the money to solve some problems and buy some urgent stuffs. This particular website for example has really paid me many times and I can say that it is very trusted but even at that I always like to cash out whenever I reach the minimum withdrawal.

arunima25

Verified member
Making money has been a great blessing for us all. Many people have been making money online due to lack of jobs to do out there. And some prefers to make money online to offline for they are boss of themselves. At first when I started earning money online, I did these because I need money and I read about many people that makes money online, this got me motivated. Now that I earn money online, I don't see it as work but I see it as fun. Because right now I am catching fun and at the same time learning new things and also involving in discussions with other members.

So I have this question.
At what stage do you like to request for payout? Is it daily, weekly, monthly or whenever you reach the minimum withdraw threshold?
For me sometimes I like immediately my payout reach minimum payout. And sometimes if the website is the one that I have been working with for long and I trust them, I can withdraw any time I feel like.
Online work is more fun for me. I love the extra earnings that come from it on top of my offline job.And it's a great way to be engaged in free time. If it's a trusted website, I keep accumulating my earnings there till they reach a decent amount. I know that my money is safe. For any new site, I request for the first few payouts as soon as I reach there. Once the site wins my trust, I might wait. It's better to go for bigger amount to save on PayPal transaction fees.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Online work is more fun for me. I love the extra earnings that come from it on top of my offline job.And it's a great way to be engaged in free time. If it's a trusted website, I keep accumulating my earnings there till they reach a decent amount. I know that my money is safe. For any new site, I request for the first few payouts as soon as I reach there. Once the site wins my trust, I might wait. It's better to go for bigger amount to save on PayPal transaction fees.
You are right. Accumulating earnings till they reach decent amount is very important. I don't usually spend what I earn online. I do accumulates them till when I am broke. Like for example last week I was broke, and that is because I didn't earn from my offline job. But because I earn online and I have some savings, I was able to save the day by withdrawing some of my earnings.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It depends on a lot of things but for now if my money Rich a minimum amounts to be withdrawn I will immediately request for withdrawal, but here on trendri right now I'm expecting to reach a maximum of about $10 before I request for a withdrawal, that is what I'm considering to do.

A K Rao

Since we don’t have much of options of cashing out before the payout, there is no scope of cash out either on weekly or monthly basis, unless I am eligible for the payout!

I normally cash out at the earliest on the new sites for first two to three times to see about the working of the sites’ payment policies! If once I am satisfied I am not in any hurry in cashing out!

In the old sites where In am working now more than a decade or so I get my payout leisurely as per my wish as I am sure that my money is safe with them and the growing money in the score board increases my moral boosting too!

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be frank, I always withdraw my money after meeting some target. I always want to accumulate money till end of the month before but it seems there was a limitation on the amount to be withdrawn on trendri sometimes again. Though it seems there is no limitation again. So after meeting the target money I need at a particular time, I withdraw my earning.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Since we don’t have much of options of cashing out before the payout, there is no scope of cash out either on weekly or monthly basis, unless I am eligible for the payout!

I normally cash out at the earliest on the new sites for first two to three times to see about the working of the sites’ payment policies! If once I am satisfied I am not in any hurry in cashing out!

In the old sites where In am working now more than a decade or so I get my payout leisurely as per my wish as I am sure that my money is safe with them and the growing money in the score board increases my moral boosting too!
I have worked for a particular site for three months without cashing out. I don't like chasing out money that I don't have plan for. Besides, I am earning in dollar on that particular site. And I am hoping by the time I want to cash it out, dollar might have even gaining more weight. But if there is pressing need which I always against though, I do cash out my money.

A K Rao

I have worked for a particular site for three months without cashing out. I don't like chasing out money that I don't have plan for. Besides, I am earning in dollar on that particular site. And I am hoping by the time I want to cash it out, dollar might have even gaining more weight. But if there is pressing need which I always against though, I do cash out my money.
Yes, fluctuation in the dollar rates may effect the earnings which I agree! But then I never paid any heed so far as the amount I am getting is too small from most of the sites! Yes, if there is pressing need like others I will also go in for cash out if I am eligible!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I prefer cashing weekly when it comes to online earnings, even if I've reached the minimum withdrawal threshold required by the site. I allow it, till the weekend reach. If its the one that takes more than one week to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold then I'll wait till i get to the level of the threshold. But i prefer cashing out weekly, and not waiting too long for it.

arunima25

Verified member
You are right. Accumulating earnings till they reach decent amount is very important. I don't usually spend what I earn online. I do accumulates them till when I am broke. Like for example last week I was broke, and that is because I didn't earn from my offline job. But because I earn online and I have some savings, I was able to save the day by withdrawing some of my earnings.
Well, I work on very few sites and Trendri is one of them. Mylot pays you automatically as soon as you make minimum there and we don't need to make a request for it. It doesn't have any PayPal transaction fees. I have left my money to accumulate with FC and I will withdraw it at decent amount of $15 or above. Here I requested my payout as soon as I reached the minimum. But now will wait till$ 10 to request for next payment.
It's better to withdraw at higher limits to save some on PayPal transaction fees. But then we need to have that trust in the site. I don't touch my online earnings unless I get a good amount enough to buy something I have been planning to. I let it sit in my bank account for an year or more.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Well, I work on very few sites and Trendri is one of them. Mylot pays you automatically as soon as you make minimum there and we don't need to make a request for it. It doesn't have any PayPal transaction fees. I have left my money to accumulate with FC and I will withdraw it at decent amount of $15 or above. Here I requested my payout as soon as I reached the minimum. But now will wait till$ 10 to request for next payment.
It's better to withdraw at higher limits to save some on PayPal transaction fees. But then we need to have that trust in the site. I don't touch my online earnings unless I get a good amount enough to buy something I have been planning to. I let it sit in my bank account for an year or more.
I have been hearing many people mention mylot all the time. It is like I know mylot to be a website that pays to share links on social media before. But the way you guy are mentioning mylot nowadays it is like mylot is different from what I know it to be then. Please can you tell me what mylot is all about?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When I was new to freelancing my habit was to request for a withdrawal once I reach the minimum amount required for a payout. But now when I trust the site I just wait until I reach a substantial amount before I submit a withdrawal. If I can earn $20 in a month then that is a good number for me.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Well, I don't really have a specific time anyways I do withdraw my earnings, example, trendri minimum withdrawal is $4,when reaching the minimum withdrawal and I have something important to use the money for, I will withdraw it anytime I wish to, so in this case I don't have a specific time to do that.