When did you stop sport betting

Makah

On this thread I will be talking on my own experience on when I stopped betting and why I did that.
I remember vividly that I stop all sort of gambling and sport betting when I was scammed of my hard earned money and it affected me a lot that I had a BP rise even though the money wasn't that much I really felt so bad that as good as I am I got scammed. The man promise me a sure game and I paid in advance for the game and he promised to give me the game and after I sent the money he didn't receive the money for about three days. After that we later said he has received the money but the game has increased that I will have to pay eight thousand more that was when I noticed I am duped so after that I told him I wasn't interested in the game again that he should return my money
He said his company does not refund that if I don't send the new fee my money is gone
Till now I still regret it and I vow never to involve in anything sport betting ever in my life
What's your own sad strory with sport betting

Segat

Betting is a no go area for not because people have not be testifying to how cool it is to make money there but because I felt I am not really cool with it. Now to sport betting, it is a no go area, simply because I am not an addicted lover of sport, I only watch for entertainment. So betting in it will not likely to favor me.

Victor001

It Dawn on me to stop betting when I loosed half of my school fees just to make quick money, initially I was never addicted to betting,but whenever I had a loose funds I just feel I could triple the money,and that's when I begin to spend more time betting.the day I finally gave up betting was when they posted a sure game in a group,and other telegram group confirmed it,the odd was small to even ensure for better accuracy,using part of my school fees to stake the game brought me back to my senses.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Sorry, I was amused at your story. Scammers come with very funny stories to get people’s hard earned money. But people should try to stop giving these scammers the leeway to believe they are smart because they are not. It is only gullible people that fall into scams like this. I don’t gamble.

Makah

Sorry, I was amused at your story. Scammers come with very funny stories to get people’s hard earned money. But people should try to stop giving these scammers the leeway to believe they are smart because they are not. It is only gullible people that fall into scams like this. I don’t gamble.
It is so sad that I am a living testimony and for me betting or anything gambling is a no go area for me and I will always discouraged people close to me never to try it because of it's adversaries and it's addiction I lost and lost so many on sport betting.
And foremost it is also a sin to God and everybody should run Faraway from it

Haypril

I have very little experience when it comes to things like this. Betting to me is not a sure way of investment. The risk involved is too much but most persons still choose to invest in it because of the value of the return in case it rules in their favor. The only way of making fortune from betting is if you are the person behind the machine, that is, you are the sole owner or a share holder in such investment.

Planet408

I have never been a freak of sports betting. I have always been careful of gambling because one could get addicted to gambling. This is something I do once in a while. I don't even know how to predict games well but if my friends give me a game to play, i play it if I'm moved to play it but if I'm not moved to play it, I simply let it be.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
It is so sad that I am a living testimony and for me betting or anything gambling is a no go area for me and I will always discouraged people close to me never to try it because of it's adversaries and it's addiction I lost and lost so many on sport betting.
And foremost it is also a sin to God and everybody should run Faraway from it
Good that you are refraining from this money gulping act, that leaves one more empty or wretch than one was before then. I do advise people to forget all these schemes with different names. The main aim of them is to scam people and take away their hard earned money. It better to spend time working

Ozigba Richard Lamai

I stopped sports person when i found out that those who are into dating him or just losing it is a company that always win so because of that I decided to stop betting game and going through real business.however some people do sport betting game for phone because they have passion for football is just love making and doing the game however most people do betting games just to make money.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view I believe sport to be a game of total risk. And your chances of winning very low as for me I stop sport bet where I realise that my chances of winning is too low and it is not my calling. sport bet sometimes gives you hope of becoming a millionaire overnight but the truth is that it's only draining your money and there is no chance of winning this is because the program begin in a way in which the company will always win