When did you earn your first BTC? And how did you earn it??

Mertayasa

Valued Contributor
As I remember my I earn my first satoshi bitcoin from one of the android game. It's not much, I think around 1000 satoshi. But during that time the price of bitcoin still below 10k. That's way I not continuing to gain more. Right now I'm very regret why I'm not continue it. Also I was play one of the doge coins game and during that time was very easy to get 2 coins.

Comment

sincerem

VIP Contributor
As I remember my I earn my first satoshi bitcoin from one of the android game. It's not much, I think around 1000 satoshi. But during that time the price of bitcoin still below 10k. That's way I not continuing to gain more. Right now I'm very regret why I'm not continue it. Also I was play one of the doge coins game and during that time was very easy to get 2 coins.
Maybe you could've earned more of the Sats but it couldn't have been that much since you aren't earning much of the satoshis. It could've been much if you where earning like 500-1000 sats every day. That is what I was earning back then when I was playing bling BTC games, that comprises of four different games. And that time GBE price of BTC was same with what you quoted here.

Comment

Josemendez

Valued Contributor
I earned my first bitcoin from forum coin back in the year 2018 . Back then I wasn't able to withdraw through PayPal because it is not available in my country . After much deliberation with the forum owner , I was meant to understand that the next alternative I might have is bitcoin withdrawal . This is was how I got the bitcoin which made me to develop interest in bitcoin.

Comment

chicnthin

Verified member
If I remember correctly, it was through a paid to click site, I forgot which site it was. I didn't convert it right away. In fact, I even forgot about it. I've heard about it long before but I didn't realize that Bitcoin would be such a big deal. I was just trying to earn what I can.

Comment

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I earned my first bitcoin from forum coin back in the year 2018 . Back then I wasn't able to withdraw through PayPal because it is not available in my country . After much deliberation with the forum owner , I was meant to understand that the next alternative I might have is bitcoin withdrawal . This is was how I got the bitcoin which made me to develop interest in bitcoin.
That's a tremendous information you shared. It means forumcoin have been one of your best website to date. They've been integral for most of the platforms that rewards you legitimately online. Even if we become rich tomorrow we shouldn't just forget where we started, forumcoin is big part of my online earning dream. They've introduced me to many paying sites, and I'm grateful.

Comment

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If I remember correctly, it was through a paid to click site, I forgot which site it was. I didn't convert it right away. In fact, I even forgot about it. I've heard about it long before but I didn't realize that Bitcoin would be such a big deal. I was just trying to earn what I can.
Its good that you earned your first BTC through PTC site. I know its been long you engaged on the PTC site that's why you forgot it. Same too happened to me, and I forgot most of the PTC site I've come across that rewarded some token online through BTC. But those ones I earned more than once with aren't off my mind i'm still riding with them.

Comment