When did you earn your first BTC? And how did you earn it??

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I earned my very first btc through the moon faucet, I just came online then and I heard about btc almost everywhere and learnt that I could earn it free from sites online. So I sign up and begin to claim them. but left after a while but the reward was low

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes seriously....bugs that tell you that someone has already claimed from your IP in the last hour. Though, I have not been experiencing that lately, ever since I changed the network I was using then. If that's what you are experiencing, try and switch network to claim.

I hate the fact that, there HI/LO gambling is rigged. You cant really win anything there.
Lol, that's just how it is dear. That discouraged me after I encountered it severally without numbers. I never tried switching my data connectivity off cos I never knew about it quenching the consistent bug in the site. But that doesn't mean I'll go back to it since most of their features aren't possible for me to earn from. Their HI-LO gambling feature is a big time ripping off.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The first BTC I received was from dime forum then after I became active there and the move gave me the motivation to continue working online. I then proceeded to bizdustry where I earned more BTC I have ever earned on any website at all. I was also able to make some profits from the total BTC I used to have then during the bull run of late last year.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I even earned once from freebitco.in early last year, but the bugs surrounding the site made me to abandon my 1000+ satoshis there cos they aren't serious to clear those bugs that will deny you rolling time when the timer is right to roll again. So that frustrated me to quit, and later on i found cointiply. Which I started earning with up to this day.
Yes seriously....bugs that tell you that someone has already claimed from your IP in the last hour. Though, I have not been experiencing that lately, ever since I changed the network I was using then. If that's what you are experiencing, try and switch network to claim.

I hate the fact that, there HI/LO gambling is rigged. You cant really win anything there.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
My Bitcoin journey started in 2016. Though I have heard about it in 2015 but never acted, thought it was one of those ruse schemes to hoodwink people but I eventually realized it was a digital currency which could be claimed for free, through faucets. So I ventured into claiming faucet through freebitco, I later squandered the amount I have earned there through gambling.
I even earned once from freebitco.in early last year, but the bugs surrounding the site made me to abandon my 1000+ satoshis there cos they aren't serious to clear those bugs that will deny you rolling time when the timer is right to roll again. So that frustrated me to quit, and later on i found cointiply. Which I started earning with up to this day.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
My Bitcoin journey started in 2016. Though I have heard about it in 2015 but never acted, thought it was one of those ruse schemes to hoodwink people but I eventually realized it was a digital currency which could be claimed for free, through faucets. So I ventured into claiming faucet through freebitco, I later squandered the amount I have earned there through gambling.