When choosing a career think of satisfying needs

Jnr

Dont be selfish when choosing a career for your life, that means dont think only about the profit you would make and how much you would get, plus how high your life would be. Instead think of making an impact in the lifes of many, think of how to also satisfy the needs of others, it would surely help develop ones self and ones career.. According to economics, business is all about satisfying the unending needs of others, And trust me once their needs is satisfied, the glamor and the profit would be added, and am sure that would boost our career and our lifes.

Ralphjoe

This is a great advice that I am taking great notice of right away and I am going to work on this, it's very true that satisfying people's needs should be the focus of any career that we choose for ourselves. We should always dare to ask ourselves, how will my work impact other lives? What can we do help our clients or customers? How can our work increase the value of people that patronize us? If we are able to answer these questions affirmatively, then our career path is impacting Life.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Dont be selfish when choosing a career for your life, that means dont think only about the profit you would make and how much you would get, plus how high your life would be. Instead think of making an impact in the lifes of many, think of how to also satisfy the needs of others, it would surely help develop ones self and ones career.. According to economics, business is all about satisfying the unending needs of others, And trust me once their needs is satisfied, the glamor and the profit would be added, and am sure that would boost our career and our lifes.
yes that's what I've been telling a lot of people that sometimes for you to prosper in this world you must as much as possible try to satisfy the need of people take for example Facebook satisfy the need of people by creating a platform that if you're bored you can go there and read some news ,chat with friends they creay a platform you can connect with family and friends and that have solved mankind's problem,if you can find a single problem and solve before you know you will be a millionaire.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yeah, maintaining a life balance is very important while choosing the career. And, that is the company that you work in, what are its timings and what are the leave days? These questions should come first in mind. Also, the location of the place where you work in is very important.
We sometimes think that profit is much but soon the life will be very difficult with the profit you make. The life is the first priority at any cost.

So, choosing the career with a balanced thing in most of the aspects is very important. Otherwise, people tend to choose one job to another too frequently and they can't find peace anywhere.

This is one issue alot of people face in their homes now. They only think of the profits that will be made from their job without remembering or considering other things that affect them.

You don't need to be selfish because you just want a well paying job! Instead you need to create a balance in your life with your job. It's true that we all need a good paying job but that shouldn't dictate your life.

Money isn't everything, you must learn to satisfy some other needs of yours. It could be your spouse needs, your relation needs, it could be the need of anything or anybody.