What's your online money making experience

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I’m just curious to know how others make money daily from online sites. I know for me I just bookmarked about 4 sites I visit and work on each of them, one at a time. I spend like 10 hours daily working on these sites. I try to work on each as well.

I try to make at least 50 cents per site on a dull day for me. I’m trying to add crypto trading to the mix, so I can maximize my earning experience online. I’m trying to go full time but still looking for sites that can enable this opportunity. So what your experience like?

raaman

Valued Contributor
I do make some money online but it is not worth mentioning. Why? All sites are paying very less for your time and contributions. I have not bookmarked any site but still I remember two or three sites that I visit daily to interact and in the process gain a few pennies and spend about five to six hours daily. Since almost all sites are paying very less, I do not set any target for that. I think it is meaningless.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I do make some money online but it is not worth mentioning. Why? All sites are paying very less for your time and contributions. I have not bookmarked any site but still I remember two or three sites that I visit daily to interact and in the process gain a few pennies and spend about five to six hours daily. Since almost all sites are paying very less, I do not set any target for that. I think it is meaningless.
Yeah, I do same, I don’t have any target for my online work though but I try to put a little effort to enable me earn to my ability. I know sites pay little especially when it is about posting on sites but it good to make the best of it by combining sites. Getting or making good money online will need one getting a good skill, not just typing comments on sites. Maybe having a good writing skill to start writing skills will net one better pay

Olajidey

I can not remember many sites I have login into just to make money so I have a good experience and also bad experience in some of the site, one of the recent site things did not go down well with is Moneygram after several data wasted on it. and the recent one am enjoying now is trendri because it is very flexible and very easy to make cool money. At least I have made a withdraw of some cash here on trendri.

Sprite1950

I don't set myself a target because I think it would stress me out and I don't even try to meet a maximum post count on a site. I do what I can and then leave the site and call back throughout the day to see if anything else has been posted that I can respond to.. At the moment I am working on Forumcoin, Trendri, Noise.cash and Chatbanter (earned through the ForumWheel). I sometimes call in on MyLot but it's too much like hard work for me and I don't like the way the reward system works there. I couldn't even tell you how much I earn in a day but it is a very small amount.

Sanmight

You can mark my words pal, there will still come a time when online jobs, GPT sites will pay quite well. The era is just kick starting and I believe it will be all worth it soon. Online shopping, marketing and advertisement like we have here will usher in this new era.

The world ? is going all digital soon, don't want to sound like one of those conspiracy theorists but its close and its era is inevitable.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yeah, I too bookmark site sometimes when I feel it's good to earn. I have bookmarked 1 or 2 sites for now. But, that sites pay very less on a daily basis. And, as you said right the amount of hours we invest is the main thing with these sites and how much we get in return. It's good that you are trying with crypto sites to earn money.

But, @Augusta I would like to know what sites do you work with presently, that you have bookmarked for the earning. I would be very thankful if you mention those sites so that I could get more ways to earn money.

Wole.K

It really not been easy working online. I just hope it something i need to get used to.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
@Wole.K Yeah working online is almost new to everyone and is something everyone is everyone is trying to be used to. It just like when a new graduate is offered his or her job, especially where the person have never worked in his or her entire life, one will need to work up self to start waking early and preparing for a job and no more schooling. So same is applicable here, it good you can getting used to making your money in your pyjamas, which to me it is a lot easy than working offline. So just continue

Shigobad2020

I’m just curious to know how others make money daily from online sites. I know for me I just bookmarked about 4 sites I visit and work on each of them, one at a time. I spend like 10 hours daily working on these sites. I try to work on each as well.

I try to make at least 50 cents per site on a dull day for me. I’m trying to add crypto trading to the mix, so I can maximize my earning experience online. I’m trying to go full time but still looking for sites that can enable this opportunity. So what your experience like?
Online money making has not been easy at all, thou I am a newbie and I don't know much about online money making sites, but the few I came across has not been paying well, imagine working your strenght out in an online sites for hours in a day and you don't even have $2 to show for it, but thank God for trendri , they are still paying.