What's your favourite option of site monetization?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When it comes to website monetization a webmaster has plenty of option to choose from, it depends on the ones pleasing to him or her. It must not be one option of Monetization, but their is always an option for favourite choice that is very easy to him or her making money with.

Running of Ads isn't everyone's thing, even if it's the most common way of monetizing, and earning money via a website establishment. Still some webmasters detest it due to how intrusive it can be, which can offer negative user experience according to their believe. Some prefer selling digital items as the best option via their website. While some prefer writing reviews, and advertising their skills to get hired by employers to earn reasonable reward via their skill which they'll offer.

Which one of the aforementioned or not mentioned monetization options is your preferred choice for your website?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Adsense is my favorite way to monetize my site, but I am not earning much from adsense. It takes me 3-4 months to earn $100 on my blog, if I did not have monetized youtube, I would have never reached payment threshold every month on adsense. MY second best option is sponsored post.I can make $20-$50 per sponsored post. My third best option to make money from my site is by selling ad space.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Running network ads is my favorite way of site monetization, I choose running ads as my favorite site monetization option because I make money through this method. I have experimented with lot fo ds and currently I am settled with adsense and infolinks. I also tried affilite marketing but had to give up because I could not genefrte ny affiliate sales.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Method of using Ads on a website is the best option for website owners who is short of other options of monetization. Many are simply using AdSense, infolinks and other sorts of Ads monetization to monetize their site. Not every one is familiar with earning money with affiliate marketing. To earn with such, one needs steady high traffic everyday, with visitors coming from different countries in order to earn through affiliate marketing. It is believed that some of those visitors can simply become interested in the affiliate products and click on them to buy products from the link, which is a profit to the website owner.

D

Deleted member 28127

You have to create a section in your website called admin affiliate links where you post your referral programs and then you can start to generate signups from your blog or your forum or anything like this.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Many bloggers use affiliate links, like the Amazon, Alibaba, etc. Those bloggers chose products that are relevant to their content, and then link to them from their page. There's the infolinks, the in-text ads, it recognises special words in texts and then advertise accordingly. There's one more called the Display ads, which is the most common and easy one. I suggest not to choose one solution, rather choose a combination that'll bring you great results for your traffic.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Many bloggers use affiliate links, like the Amazon, Alibaba, etc. Those bloggers chose products that are relevant to their content, and then link to them from their page. There's the infolinks, the in-text ads, it recognises special words in texts and then advertise accordingly. There's one more called the Display ads, which is the most common and easy one. I suggest not to choose one solution, rather choose a combination that'll bring you great results for your traffic.
What you've said is ideal when it comes to different types of website monetization. It simply depends on the blogger or website owner to choose the one to go for. I love affiliate marketing too, but I need standby traffic to record sales via the affiliate Ads I'll be placing on my site for better revenue.

D

Deleted member 28127

It is really good but to place same advertisement in many blogs needs an external ad manager as if you have 2 or 3 blogs place the same ad on 3 blogs will be really exhausting work and you may quit blogging rapidly however external rotator configured and placed in all of your blogs will be the best solution.

Finger Geek

Verified member
As for me. I would choose showing ads as the best way to monetize a website. Because it is the only way I have tried to make few dollar. I have tied affiliate marketing many times but I have never been successful with it for I have never made a cent.
Because I have not been successful with affiliate marketing does not mean that other people have not been make money with it. I have read many articles on different blogs on how people make huge some of money with affiliate marketing. But they have there strategies and this is something that I don't have.
But the easiest way way that I know is through ads. And the highest paid ad type is push ads. I have never been approved by Google AdSense before so I can't really say much on it. But with the many ad networks that I have tried, I see that push ads pays the highest. On propellerads ads in a low tier country, I earned up to $0.2 on a push ads. Which means if my visitors view 100 push ads in a day then I will earn up to $20 in a day. Showing ads is the only way that I have earned with my blogspot websites.