What's your biggest challenge Making money online

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Before anyone comes online to look for a job, one thing is always on the mind making money. Luckily we will see sites to work on but there are things that will militate aganist one making as much as one would have wanted to.

For me one thing is poor Network issue. Like today I have been trying to access the site since morning to no avail because of poor Network connection. Another is lack of skill to enable me work on a better paying site. Do you have issues that militate against your success online especially from earning as much as you would have wanted?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
My challenge is time. There are a lot of opportunities to earn online but I have limited time to explore them. Before I used to have all the time in the world but since school has resumed it is not easy combining online work with school. I will soon lose concentration and I can't afford that at the stage I am in my education right now. I wish I can go back to those days I have lots of time but I have to face it, it will not last forever. So I have to cut back on my online work.
Sure bro, the time is well adrift for us, cos of school schedule. But that doesn't stop me from reaching my daily goals online. I combine my school together with my online gigs. I believe that i need some cash to keep up with educational demands. But doing exams i will slow down my involvement with online gigs. To focus on it after that, I'll gently come back to work and earn some better too.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The challenges I do face in making money online is that, there are lots of scamming site that will tricked you to perform some task and get paid but it is when you are about to withdraw, you will then realized that you have been scammed or played. This issue has made many people lost interest in any online investments or businesses.
This was me the first few weeks I came online to work, I didn't know about reading reviews so I was just hoping on any site that look like an earning site and I was always getting scammed especially when it time to withdraw just like you. What help me stopped this, is reading reviews. So you should always read reviews before getting on any earning site

eojo2401

The challenges I do face in making money online is that, there are lots of scamming site that will tricked you to perform some task and get paid but it is when you are about to withdraw, you will then realized that you have been scammed or played. This issue has made many people lost interest in any online investments or businesses.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
My Biggest challenge which hinders me from earning online is network, network at my end here is very bad and it can be frustrating I can remember there was this job I got, a work-from-home (remote) job. I would have gotten that job but it's got to the stage of them confirming my network and that was how I was disqualified because the network as my end is a mess. So my biggest challenge earning online is network.
Sorry about that but this network seems to be rampant because I and some people I know complains same. And It can be very frustrating to have network issues when there is a job to be done. Same with limited power supply where one can have a good supply of it to be able to have full battery to do jobs for a long time

Queentener

My Biggest challenge which hinders me from earning online is network, network at my end here is very bad and it can be frustrating I can remember there was this job I got, a work-from-home (remote) job. I would have gotten that job but it's got to the stage of them confirming my network and that was how I was disqualified because the network as my end is a mess. So my biggest challenge earning online is network.
Before anyone comes online to look for a job, one thing is always on the mind making money. Luckily we will see sites to work on but there are things that will militate aganist one making as much as one would have wanted to.

For me one thing is poor Network issue. Like today I have been trying to access the site since morning to no avail because of poor Network connection. Another is lack of skill to enable me work on a better paying site. Do you have issues that militate against your success online especially from earning as much as you would have wanted?

Shigobad2020

I only have two biggest challenges that's delaying or always drawing me back from making money online, one is time factor, I am always busy at work and I have small time to make online money, second one is before you can make $1 a day , you would have spent all your data cos its not easy to type for like 5hours and you won't be able to make $1.

Daykas

Actually my biggest challenge of making money online are few but it usually affect me.
I easily get tired of earning site with too much ads.
But the highest challenge have been facing so far is that of site owner banning Nigeria or putting a restrictions on Nigeria.
And the last is the poor performance of our network provider.

freelancermaria

One of the challenges I have to face is a poor internet connection. Our internet connection here is pretty slow which makes it quite hard for me to finish my tasks faster. Also, the competition is stiff nowadays. It's difficult to land a job that I really like. But I am not losing hope.

Snazzy001

I don't think I have challenges that much anymore on line apart from one useless and annoying challenge like that .I don't understand why ads on certain platforms will restrict the work you have to do and finish in good time .sometimes network to contributes a lot but this Factor is quite negligible

Augusta

VIP Contributor
My biggest challenge is about starting, lots of sites and link. Dont know which ones are legit and paying.
Welcome to the forum mate, yeah I can totally relate with what you are going through right now because I have been there. But if you take your time to go through each threads reading the reviews which are in form of replies you should be able to know the legit ones to join. It can really be confusing the initial time but have it Mind that you would still understand all later.

Dekadet

Write your reply...Well I must say it is time and low battery that are my biggest challenges at the moment, so I am trying to set some time so I could come online for daily work as for the low battery, I am thinking of getting a power bank.

Kennysplash

Verified member
My challenge is time. There are a lot of opportunities to earn online but I have limited time to explore them. Before I used to have all the time in the world but since school has resumed it is not easy combining online work with school. I will soon lose concentration and I can't afford that at the stage I am in my education right now. I wish I can go back to those days I have lots of time but I have to face it, it will not last forever. So I have to cut back on my online work.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
My biggest challenge is that some time when I want to start doing online business sometime there may be low battery on my phone due to the problem of electricity supply

Secondly,I may not have enough data on my phone to browse .And also there is no enough of time to sit down with my systems.
Your first paragraph is another huge factor for me. My country supply little power daily to our region and this comes for even limited hours, so most times one will find it difficult to work when the battery is drained and there's no way to easily recharge. This means that productive time would have passed one by. It can be nice working from home but some limitations can frustrate one

greatguy1

having to carve out time for it is a big challenge. Work has been time consuming and makes it difficult for one to fully concentrate on topic. The hours after work close is for rest and bonding with the family. This is my major challenge. I may need help to get myself together.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
My biggest challenge is that some time when I want to start doing online business sometime there may be low battery on my phone due to the problem of electricity supply

Secondly,I may not have enough data on my phone to browse .And also there is no enough of time to sit down with my systems.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Your response is one of the factors that limit one earning something online. My own major issues, is the ability of not having that special skills to work and earn admirably. And also lack of legitimate sites to work and earn something tangible. Not all sites i go into are legit, many of them are fraudulent that's why i find it hard to earn something meaningful in my online career.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
My major challenge is time. It is really hard for me combining jirje my offline and online jobs together. I cannot even remember the last time I slept for 6 hours. Although the time is worth it because I always see the end result of my sleepless nights. But at times we gotcha let our bodies rest so that we won't fall sick or something.
Another one can be poor network but that is not really a problem because I always have many sim card I can use incase one is doing nonsense

Ramolak19

Verified member
One of the biggest challenges of making money online is the presence of scams and fraudulent schemes that can deceive individuals into investing in fake opportunities or programs promising quick and easy money. It can be difficult to distinguish legitimate online ventures from scams, requiring careful research and due diligence. Additionally, building a sustainable online business or income stream often requires time, effort, and perseverance to achieve success.