Crypto What's the best ID card to bypass crypto exchanges KYC verification process?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Its looking increasingly difficult this days to get cleared by crypto exchange sites via their KYC verification process, using just the national ID card issued by your own government. Earlier on Binance exchange, they were accepting the national ID card issued by my country's government, but this days most of the users who tried using the national ID card, never got cleared or verified to get full access of using Binance exchange for their cryptocurrency transactions.

I used my national ID card back then, to get verified to use Binance full feature, but people who tried it now aren't permitted to gain approval. BInance simply needs either the driver's license or the international passport or never.
Not even Binance that has embark on such torrid decision making to users via processing their KYC verification process, Huobi, crypto.com, and other crypto wallets uses KYC verification process, before a member can access their full features. They're also in-demand of the driver's license and international passport ID cards.

At the moment I've stalled my other KYC verification process with other exchanges, because I couldn't resolve the issue, and I don't have driver's license or international passport at the moment to clear myself off the hurdle of being unverified.

Do you have a lasting solution how to bypass the KYC verification process of the crypto exchange sites, without using either driver's license or international passport?

Victorial

Binance has been very rigid with its verification right from the start. It took me more than 3 months to get verified just because I want to use the peer to peer trading feature. Without it, it is impossible to sell my coins. But what I used was my National ID card white paper and it took them like 2 hours to actually verify me. I was skeptical that I will not be verified. But I don't think they are so rigid that only driver's license and international passport are allowed only. One of my friends used some white slip and it was accepted

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Binance has been very rigid with its verification right from the start. It took me more than 3 months to get verified just because I want to use the peer to peer trading feature. Without it, it is impossible to sell my coins. But what I used was my National ID card white paper and it took them like 2 hours to actually verify me. I was skeptical that I will not be verified. But I don't think they are so rigid that only driver's license and international passport are allowed only. One of my friends used some white slip and it was accepted
That's excellent that you and you're friend only used national ID card to register through Binance and get the KYC verification done. I've spoken with some friends online, they are given me feedback that Binance is more stricter now. That your national ID card hardly go through their verification processing now. Maybe they didn't adhere to other instructions that's why they found it hard to get down with. Apart from Binance P2P, you can simply use Huobi global exchange platform to do that as a Nigerian and you'll get traders as well. But Binance is more favourable.

Mubashar001

Binance has really become stringent after what is observed with it's platform in the early 2021 so that is why they are not taking risk any more and people who are actually using them are frustrated actually because they still can allow slight ease but they don't seem to be offering it soon either

Shaf

Verified member
If you are finding it hard to verify, it would help to contact their support. For binance, it would also help to ask questions in their Binance Nigeria telegram group. There are also Binance angels there who can put you through.

I easily verified Kucoin with voters card. Also did the same with Gate.io but the site was very frustrating to use so I abandoned it.

Alternatively, you can get a friend with a verified account to help you with your coins on peed to peer while waiting for the verification process or use decentralized exchanges like pancake swap and trust wallet to store your coins in the meantime.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If you are finding it hard to verify, it would help to contact their support. For binance, it would also help to ask questions in their Binance Nigeria telegram group. There are also Binance angels there who can put you through.

I easily verified Kucoin with voters card. Also did the same with Gate.io but the site was very frustrating to use so I abandoned it.

Alternatively, you can get a friend with a verified account to help you with your coins on peed to peer while waiting for the verification process or use decentralized exchanges like pancake swap and trust wallet to store your coins in the meantime.
The ideas you outlined are simply top notch, I appreciate it. Those who are finding it difficult at the moment via binance exchange verification and other exchanges whose verification processing are strict or relatively hard, can simply adopt the measure you outlined here in order to get their account verified or simply use the alternative option of using their friend's verified exchange to withdraw via P2P trading. As for me, I don't have issues with binance exchange verification, my account is already verified long ago with binance. I simply wrote this thread simply to discuss about others mixed experience verifying their account on Binance and other well-known crypto exchange sites.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The document to be used for documentation is solely depended on the country one resides in. I was able to make my verification 9j Binance using the voters card. Though, there are some people that are unable to get their verification done using the voters card.

The most effective way of getting oneself on Binance is through the usage of passport. Out of the documents used in verification of oneself on any website, passport document is the most effective as it is always acceptable on most platforms.

The difficult in getting oneself verified on Binance has made some people opted for kucoin. Kucoin doesn't call for much stressful way of verification.

Mubashar001

You're right kucoin has better kyc system and has good volume as well but if you are one of those traders that like to keep the margin minimum and also want to pay the lowest fees on withdrawals then definitely binance is the real king because kucoin withdrawal fees for some coins is much higher than on the binance and that's the reason why people prefer binance actually