what's the best crypto after btc and ethereum ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josemendez

Verified member
There are many potential altcoins after Bitcoin such as ADa , Tron , doge coin , lite coin , Bitcoin cash, and many other coins .

Presently litecoin has shown a significant rise right from $56 to $150 which is up to 150% rise .

Bitcoin cash on its own has also had a bullish run within these period of bullish run of ethereum and Bitcoin.

I advice you invest in altcoin within the range of $0.20 to $1 because such coins will soon rise higher in this year , and they affordable to an extent that one can buy thousands of them .

I have invested in lead token and I earn daily profit from staking my token .

IamDozzy

I would advise you invest in cryptocurrencies that are still cheap such as Tron, Dogecoin and cake. With these new cryptos, there are speculations that they will rise this year an into next year. Therefore if you buy them now and hold till like 2022 or 2023, you should be smiling to the bank. But your ears should on always be on ground for the latest news on them so you will know the best time to sell especially if it is nose diving. More still, you could just invest in cryptos that are already well established like BTC and Ethereum or even Litecoin.

Putta Vince

I believe it is Litecoin or Bitcoin cash that would follow bitcoin and ethereum. Other than that , xrp , tron and ada have good potential to rise in the crypto market.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think Bitcoin Cash and Dogecoin are also a great kind of cryptocurrencies other than Ethereum and bitcoin. Dogecoin is a kind of cryptocurrency in which Elon Musk takes a lot of interest, so I think it does have a great chance to rise in the future. Bitcoin Cash has also been performing really good for the past one year.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Bnb and litecoins is the best in terms of market cap, you can also invest in this one's because they are good and they have a huge market cap which is an assurance that a lot of investors in this coin, they are the best to invest on if you have a good capital to start. This are the one you should try a long-term process.

Mertayasa

You can try to invest Doge coins as well. This coins quite good invest, as I remember per end of march this coins hit $0.70, that was awesome. I'm sure this coins will going soon again, that's way when I have enough amount of money I'ii invest this coins again. But I recommend to do your own research before investing any cryptocurrency.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think the next in line are Bch, Litecoin, Xrp and Tron. These are coins that I see that will eventually rise in value though it might not be now at the present. But I believe these coins will make it to the top along side Ethereum.

I would not advice anybody to invest in those coins...I think anyone trying to invest in any coin should make their own research before making a decision to invest.

Status
Not open for further replies.