what your business would have been without convid?

Profwriter

Hi guys.

Truly there was some sort of economic collapse last year, no thanks to convid 19, but then let's make some assumptions or projections of what life or business would have been without convid.

Alot of people keep talking about the losses convid brought, most especially those who are in debts, they keep using convid as a reason for not being able to pay back their loan, or rent.

Let's assume there was no convid, how much would you have made?
How big or large will your business be?
If you were in debts, would you have paid up everything by now?

Let's discuss guys.

Olajidey

I know some business that really makes big money with the conid 19 many are using as an excuse. The woman sells raw foodstuff and during this period there is an increase in every price of commodities, this woman will go to is shop very early and dispatch the foodstuff very early to her customer and she makes her money.
Thou I am not disputing the fact that convid 19 affect many business but not all.

Profwriter

Yeah, of course, convid didn't cripple all the business, some went on smoothly and brought in more profits for their owners.
Business related to food, supermarkets and others made lots of money, everything sold out, staff got increased pay to work over time and also for hazard in some countries.

Generally, those in the food/agriculture industry, technology and medicine did not have any sad story to tell about convid 19.

Ekuvero

Covid did cripple a lot of business but undermining all that some businesses still strives though the covid 19 still played a pivotal role in the major dropout of people from their job for example the construction sector and financial sectors unlike the food sectors in the western countries where the payment of worker's was doubled so they would be able to work overtime due to stress factors and the rest. While in Nigeria it did affect the education sectors with tertiary institutions students having a year extension

D

Deleted member 27126

Hi guys.

Truly there was some sort of economic collapse last year, no thanks to convid 19, but then let's make some assumptions or projections of what life or business would have been without convid.

Alot of people keep talking about the losses convid brought, most especially those who are in debts, they keep using convid as a reason for not being able to pay back their loan, or rent.

Let's assume there was no convid, how much would you have made?
How big or large will your business be?
If you were in debts, would you have paid up everything by now?

Let's discuss guys.
well, I can say with or without corona virus pandemic, my business would have been better... This is because I never place my business priority in corona virus pandemic at the beginning. But for those people who are suffering it, I pity them

Khezo

I would say the governor virus did not cripple all businesses I can say I made more money with the virus very active it all depend on which type of business you are involved in. I am a marketer so the carnival was made a lot of people stay home thereby making them require more things online instead of offline that's where I come to play and I was I was able to make money it's a pretty good business

Godsplan

For me the COVID pandemic crippled some of my plans but since I had back up plans, it wasn't too bad for me. I dreamt of starting an offline business that I studied for a while before the pandemic started, but when the pandemic set in, l see many businesses in that sector suffering so l just prayed l didn't start because it would have been a waste of resources. But l'm back up plans where not affected so l still didn't lose hope because of COVID.

Hena101

Even though there are many businesses that closed because of this covid i can vividly say there are also businesses that become prosperous because of the impact of covid. I'm also affected in some ways that all my business has to be closed because of the lockdown that was imposed. During that time i would have make profit but couldn't because of the lockdown. So my business would been more than it's now than

Shigobad2020

Without covid19, I would still be in my teaching line, government decided to drop us during covid-19 saying they can no longer pay our stipend due to the pandemic, I was really devastated because they decided to drop us without any prior notice ,teaching is my passion , but aside teaching I would have love farming.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am not a business owner. But if those business owners would be fair enough, they should give credence to covid. Its presence has really made the way of business is done improved. Most business owners are now going digital hereby increasing their sales as well the tentacles of their business.