Earn Money What Would You Do With Your $100, Start A Business Or Learn A Valuable Skill?

AfriPeeps Official

This is one question I keep getting from people on my WhatsApp list...

because of the highly valuable and little-known secrets I share about sales and marketing on my status.

Each time they ask me the above question...I simply ask them...

How can you start making money immediately?

From the skill you learnt or the business you started with $100?

The truth is...

You'll likely sell it off or even fold up the business.

Infact what business can you even start with $100 with the situation of things these days, everything is rapidly losing value especially money. So to start most business, it requires more than a hundred dollars.

Do you know what I use to tell them? I go ahead to tell them this simple truth...

Best form of investment is investment in yourself.

Imagine you learn copywriting...

You can earn anywhere in the world as a copywriter as long as you have your needs with you.

Is it affiliate marketing?
Coding? or is it website development?

Just name them!

Chibson

VIP Contributor
well it depends on the kind of business you want to venture into because there are definitely a whole lot of them you can start with $100 especially in this part of the world. you can definitely start grocery business with $100 and make good amount of profit if you are in the right location.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The money is small to me. If I have such an amount, I will prefer learning an online skill to starting business with it. The more money you start a businesses with, the more gain you are likely to incure. So I can learn some online digital skill with that money.

Phabbyfundz

What any would do with an amount as this is based on the choices or goals the person or individual wishes to accomplish. Having this amount of money as it is also quite small starting a small sole proprietorship business is not a bad idea, you can go into selling small provisions or even food stuffs to people

btaliat

VIP Contributor
What any would do with an amount as this is based on the choices or goals the person or individual wishes to accomplish. Having this amount of money as it is also quite small starting a small sole proprietorship business is not a bad idea, you can go into selling small provisions or even food stuffs to people
That's a brilliant idea. But I think this depends on the country that one is living. In my country $100 is not really a much money. It is just around ₦42 000 which means it may not start something tangible. But I don't have any choice to appreciate the idea of small provision shop that you made mentioned.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If I have $100 I will use that money to learn a good skill that will be able to generate me more hundreds of Dollars because getting a valuable skill is actually the best things one should do at this time especially a digital skill because with the skill you you are capable of making something good from the internet.