Shares/Stock What Would You Choose? Cryptocurrency Trading Or Stock Trading?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The fact of the matter remains that stock trading has been existing for a really long time and this obviously means that stock market has been for a really long time. According to a few sources, stock market was established during the late 1700s whereas Bitcoin was invented in the year 2008! I am not sure how stock market worked at that time, but I am quite sure that they never used computers in the market at that time. However, the invention of cryptocurrencies have brought a new revolution on Earth and I will always prefer cryptocurrencies over stock market for many different reasons. I find it easy to invest in crypto market; however, I may consider investing in shares if i find it a lucrative business. So, What Would You Choose? Cryptocurrency Trading Or Stock Trading?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have invested in stock as well as crypto. However, I am not trading stock or trading crypto. I am an investor. I plan to gradually grow my assets (stocks as well as cryptos). However, given a choice between stock trading and crypto trading, I would choose crypto trading because I don't need a liscence to trade crypto

Skysaint

Verified member
In this case I don't think I do really have a choice as I know very little or next to nothing about stock trading so I think I am better off with just trading and investing in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency trading is not very easy anyway as it demands you spend alot of time to monitor price movements and other related stuffs