What Would You Choose? Blogging Or Cryptocurrency Trading?

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Personally, I would choose blogging. This is because I am passionate about writing and I am so good at research and have vast ideas on different niches. I know it is not easy to do blogging but I can put in the effort because it is a passion. Cryptocurrency trading is also good and easy when learnt, so I can do that too on the side.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Both are related to attractive fields. I have experience of both fields but personally I will choose crypto because I think blogging needs alot of time than crypto. In crypto you just buy a coin in cheap price and wait for profit, according to your set target of profit you sell and get profit out of your investment. But in blogging we have to spend special time .

I have traded crypto today and I have suffered a loss. I just hope that I will be able to recover from loss soon. I bought Dash at a price of 206 and now the value has fluctuated to 198. In fact, it even fluctuated to 197 today. I think I now need to wait for a week in order to see a raise in the price. It is always a good idea to trade in crypto when the price drops.

dagm

Personally, I'd go with blogging. This is because I am passionate about writing, I am an expert researcher, and I have a wide range of specialty ideas. I understand that blogging is difficult, but I am willing to put out the effort because it is something I am passionate about. Cryptocurrency trading is also beneficial and simple once learned, so I can do it on the side.

Good luck

Verified member
I will prefer crypto currency business to blogging if you have a good knowledge of trading.if you know how to go about it.if there is software that you can use to monitor the trading,it is more profitable and sustainable than blogging.blogging is stressful and requires a lot of time and measures.Though every business has its own challenges.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have a blog, I earn $100 per month from my blog. I also invest in cryptocurrency, however, I am not a crypto trader. I am a long term investor, I invest in cryptos for a long term. I beleiev long term investment will grow your asset over the time aand make you rich.
Your blog is gradually growing, that's very much worthwhile, that you're earning $100 at an average monthly via your blog. If you add your monthly forum earnings + your programming gigs in a month, I am sure you'll be making over $700 on average monthly online. I think you're making progress, which is a tremendous one.

Skysaint

Verified member
Although cryptocurrency trading and investment do come with a lot of price fluctuations and also high degree of uncertainty as your invested coin can disappoint you anytime. But I think I would prefer it to blogging business because I think bloggers are getting too much and I sense it will be hard to earn from it. Never tried it out though.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have a blog, I earn $100 per month from my blog. I also invest in cryptocurrency, however, I am not a crypto trader. I am a long term investor, I invest in cryptos for a long term. I beleiev long term investment will grow your asset over the time aand make you rich.

Naz

Well, I know that this is a choose your business forum, but I think both blogging and cryptocurrency trading can be regarded as business because both of them are business for many people and both of them help to generate money and income. Blogging is one of the oldest ways to make money and it is older than crypto trading. This is because people used to make blogs and make money during the mid 2000s as far as I know. However, when the cryptocurrencies were invented, they changed the whole world of the internet. I would choose crypto trading, even though it is risky. This is because it is a simple (not easy) way to make money. But What Would You Choose? Blogging Or Cryptocurrency Trading?
Both are related to attractive fields. I have experience of both fields but personally I will choose crypto because I think blogging needs alot of time than crypto. In crypto you just buy a coin in cheap price and wait for profit, according to your set target of profit you sell and get profit out of your investment. But in blogging we have to spend special time .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'll always go for the two, I can combine the two and earn substantially online. I can decide to create a cryptocurrency niche website, simply discussing about cryptocurrency trading, sharing tips, through tutorials and people can view through it which increases its traffic. And as time goes it brings me income through ads monetization when the traffic is very good.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, I know that this is a choose your business forum, but I think both blogging and cryptocurrency trading can be regarded as business because both of them are business for many people and both of them help to generate money and income. Blogging is one of the oldest ways to make money and it is older than crypto trading. This is because people used to make blogs and make money during the mid 2000s as far as I know. However, when the cryptocurrencies were invented, they changed the whole world of the internet. I would choose crypto trading, even though it is risky. This is because it is a simple (not easy) way to make money. But What Would You Choose? Blogging Or Cryptocurrency Trading?

AfriPeeps Official

I love both of them but I am naturally passionate with blogging so I will go for blogging, more so the pitfalls in blogging is not as much as those involved in crypto currency exchange or trading. If at all a blog crashed, the money you will lose may be nothing when compared to the one an investor will lose in crypto investment.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Both require serious hard work and strategies towards making profits over time. But blogging comes with lower risk than crypto trading. But if you calm your mind down you can simply earn much trading, and it's simply easy to go about it than in blogging. You don't need to develop anything for crypto since you have a broker you registered with.

D

Deleted member 28127

There is no difference between blogging and trading cryptocurrency except if your blog is speaking about another subject than cryptocurrency daily news and your daily trades and your predictions for the next days add to reasons why you choose to buy or hold. You can also involve a daily broker review on your blog. So if you are a cryptocurrency trader you can run a blog running your activity.

Carson20t

One thing you have to know for sure is that once you build a community of loyal members they definitely will always be looking at your content and awaiting what other thing you would bring.they can as well refer other friends to your content if it worked for them.that reference if the content was monetized will generate you more revenue which you earn passively.so building a community a loyal community by blogging is better than crypto trading Besides out could add crypto currency trading topics and inventfy them on your blog.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think I have a soft landing for blogging. I will prefer blogging to cryptocurrency trading. Price fluctuation is synonymous with cryptocurrency. And this can create a big problem on me if I invest my money trading cryptocurrency. I'm a kind of person who like to put in efforts to earn money in return. This is the reason why I like blogging as I will be writing content and make money eventually.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The two are quite different. That's why people can do the two together without one affecting the other. While one is about skill, the other one is about learning. But if I am forced to choose one between the two, I will go for cryptocurrency because money cannot be lost in it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I prefer blogging because it comes with low barrier entry. You need substantial amount of money before you can make money with cryptocurrency trading. All You beed is to register a domain name and hosting account then you can get started with blogging. Then you can start posting quality content on your blog. You can also make money on autopilot from blogging over time.

Last edited by a moderator: