What will happen if I have high cholesterol?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I am a kind of person who like to eat whatever comes to my mind. If I feel like eating margarita and pizza I will go to the restaurant and by the amounts that will satisfy my hunger.

I don't like preparing food for most of the time instead I buy snacks together with beverages to enjoy myself.

I like preparing noodles because it doesn't take much time for me to prepare. Just a little amount of water and as the necessary in against you are good to go.

I was discussing with a friend and is all my eating habit. He was around and he told me that I should reduce the intake of junk food I consume.

I asked him why he said that. He told me that I am going to have a lot of cholesterol in my body systems and it is not good for my health.

So I want to ask you guys that what are the effects of having too much cholesterol in the body systems?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You may be damaging your health with this attitude. The funniest thing is that most things that we do at tender age always come back to us when we grow old. We should find a way of doing without junk food. Because having high cholesterol will lead to being fat which may be injurious to the body.

Good luck

Verified member
If one have high cholesterol,it will damage a lot of the cell in the body. The white blood cell will be affected which may result to different kinds of health issues.it builds more fatty acids in the body.it render the system infertile.High level of cholesterol can make a woman not to conceive because it may cover the fallopian tubes in the stomach

kayode10

VIP Contributor
People with high cholesterol in their body systems will suffer from lots of health damage. Cholesterol prevent free flow of blood in the body systems. And this can lead to a series of effect in the body systems. Some of the vital organs in the body will not perform very well if they are not well supplied with blood. This can lead to weak erection in men.

Empress

Verified member
Having high cholesterol create space for different kinds of diseases in the body like diabetes, heart disease, kidney problem and other diseases as well and it also prevent blood from flowing very well through the body that is why it is important to avoid food that are high in calories

kayode10

VIP Contributor
High cholesterol in the body system will prevent free flow of blood in the body systems. It can cause a series of effect in our body system if the blood velocity is very low. One of the effect is that a person may experience erectile dysfunction or weak erection. High cholesterol in the body system can also cause increase in free radical elements in the body systems.