What will bitcoin be worth in 2030?

nancy

Just 4.8% of respondents believe a single Bitcoin is going to be worth $500,000 by 2030 — but the optimists are outnumbered by the 11.8% who think it will have crashed below $1,000. And overall, just 18.6% of investors are confident that Bitcoin's price will exceed $50,000.

Josemendez

Verified member
As for me ,. strongly believe that one can't fully predict the fate of bitcoin come 2030. This is because cryptocurrency is highly volatile and anything can happen at any time.

However , one thing that I am quite confident of is the fact that Bitcoin will never fall to a price lower than $10k ,because Bitcoin has gotten a lot of audience.

Top names and companies that have invested in Bitcoin ,and have gotten rewarded by it , will never leave Bitcoin investment easily , they will continue to invest in it , and because they are investing heavily , it will continue to keep the price if Bitcoin high.

Putta Vince

I believe Bitcoin can reach extreme heights and go beyond $100k by 2030. But definitely at least $100k considering the demand of it is always in the peak and everyday the number of crypto and Bitcoin investors are rising as well. This can be the possible effect of the pandemic where most of them were forced to earn money online and bitcoin was introduced eventually.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Personally I don't think I can say but can we want a particular amount in the next 10 years but I believe that if they use case and the rate of adoption of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies continue to grow there's every possibility that the value will be as high as possible and does holding it now will make more gains.