What will be the impact of binance cryptocurrency education on Nigerian University Students

Flow-er

Binance is undoubtedly number cryptocurrency cryptocurrency exchange in the world. I said this because, it embark on crypto educational journey in African Universities. The exchange is one of the most trust platform offering crypto related services. The most exciting feature of this platform is the peer-to-peer platform incorporated. It fields the best and honest crypto traders on the platform. I have no regrets using the peer-to-peer platform of the exchange. If you are looking for trusted platform to keep your digital assets for a long period of time, consider using Binance.

Binance have decided to conduct crypto education across Nigerian universities. This is to se sensitize the students on the opportunities embedded in cryptocurrencies. Instead of seeking for white collar jobs that is not available, you could make money as a crypto trader. I could remember that Nigeria bagged the highest transaction volume on the Binance peer-to-peer platform in Africa. This may be the reason for the august visit in Nigeria universities. It was on record that Binance as offered cryptocurrency education to over 541,000 Africans. This is a positive news around cryptocurrency in Nigeria. This is a wake up call to the Nigeria government to lift the ban on cryptocurrency.

Attachments

• IMG-20220301-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20220301-WA0000.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Crypto currency has really proven to be a very valuable asset in the hands of not only the individuals that it was initially designed for but even in the hands of the government, even today in the on going war between Russia and Ukraine we can see the role that crypto currencies has actually played by helping the Ukrainians who are more hit by the war, to do some quick transactions as it appears that the banking systems are having challenges in carrying out their routine activities. but it is quite unfortunate that our governmenthas not been able to see through all the benefits they stand to gain, even most countries in southern America has really tapped into the enormous benefits of trading crypto to empower their economy and get the very best on development.

Suba

Staff member
I don't understand whether crypto education for Nigerian university students is done formally, meaning whether cryptocurrency courses have been provided by the university, or just informal crypto education for Nigerian university students held outside of study hours. But whatever form of education it takes, it will certainly have a positive impact on Nigerian youth to get additional income from crypto.

Flow-er

Crypto currency has really proven to be a very valuable asset in the hands of not only the individuals that it was initially designed for but even in the hands of the government, even today in the on going war between Russia and Ukraine we can see the role that crypto currencies has actually played by helping the Ukrainians who are more hit by the war, to do some quick transactions as it appears that the banking systems are having challenges in carrying out their routine activities. but it is quite unfortunate that our governmenthas not been able to see through all the benefits they stand to gain, even most countries in southern America has really tapped into the enormous benefits of trading crypto to empower their economy and get the very best on development.
Binance has take upon itself to embark on the education of the Nigerian students. The students are enlightened on to use cryptocurrencies. Don't forget that the education given will serve as an empowerment program for the student because cryptocurrency could be invested on as a self established business. The opportunities embedded in cryptocurrencies is very enormous and tapping into it would be of great of great advantage.

Flow-er

I don't understand whether crypto education for Nigerian university students is done formally, meaning whether cryptocurrency courses have been provided by the university, or just informal crypto education for Nigerian university students held outside of study hours. But whatever form of education it takes, it will certainly have a positive impact on Nigerian youth to get additional income from crypto.
The masterclass was held as an empowerment program and not as a course in the university. The enlightenment program is a very good one and indeed a welcome idea as it will open the eyes of the participants to the opportunities in cryptocurrencies. Kudos to binance for bringing on this wonderful life changing programme to Nigerian universities. I wish I could attend the masterclass but I already graduated.

Suba

Staff member
Thanks for your enlightenment, the masterclass program may be new at Nigerian Universities, and "Congratulations" on passing the masterclass program for cryptocurrencies.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Binance is known for engaging on crypto related activities. If Binance decided to delve into crypto developments and enlightenment. It is part of its duties. I am very happy for Binance taking the Masterclass to the doorstep of the Nigerian university students. This will go a long way to creating a self empowerment for the students. This is is one of the best ways to create self empowerment for the students to become self independent. Very good gesture from Binance, the most famous crypto exchange in the world.