what website hosting platform accept crypto as deposit option

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
There are so many hosting platform on the internet today ,with many crypto hosting platform accepting different payment options and others ,a lot of people have choosen the best one that suits them and others , i have used some platform and most times there are some that offers better uptime service and others, there are really some things you need to consider when finding a better hosting to host a site to use for your website you are managing , i once saw a crypto hosting plarform that accepts crypto currency as deposit option called qserver , but i dont know if they still accept crypto deposit and others till this moment as i am currently doing more finding and research , do you still know of any crypto exchange platform that accept crypto as deposit i want to know more

Challenge.Gives

Namecheap is very popular, reliable, and they also accept crypto payments.
It's also the best priced hosting I have found, and while many hosts claim to be faster, or many reviews by affiliate marketers give the 5 star rating to products they make more commission on. Namecheap is by far the best hands down, and this is coming from someone who uses the company, and is not looking for referral commission.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Namecheap is very popular, reliable, and they also accept crypto payments.
It's also the best priced hosting I have found, and while many hosts claim to be faster, or many reviews by affiliate marketers give the 5 star rating to products they make more commission on. Namecheap is by far the best hands down, and this is coming from someone who uses the company, and is not looking for referral commission.
I will still do my research about namecheap and i have heard about the platform having some good reviews online .i think using the best platform for hosting and others should be the best target for many online site ,well the last time i checked the platform i never knew there was already an upgrade and more users can now buy hosting with crypto i will check to confirm

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I know of dan.com where one can list their domain name for sale, but I am not sure whether they accept crypto currencies for payment as I only know much about them to be used as a market place for those of use who are interested in buying and reselling domain names to end users.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You don't have to do much research on that man, Namecheap is simply your best choice when it comes to paying for domain and hosting using Cryptocurrency. They have crypto payment option added to their list of payment gateway that's one of the things that even made them more popular and cheaper option too than the rest.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you want to use crypto currency to buy domains or hosting on Namecheap, first of all you need to click on top up option that you see on your dashboard. A new page will open and you will have three options to top up: Paypal, Card and Crypto. Choose crypto and follow the instruction. Once the balance is credited on your account, use balance to buy services and products.