What we do if the rate of cryptocurrencies goes down?

Ayeshabashir

Hello dear friends hope so you are doing well and making fun on this forum and getting knowledge and information about cryptocurrencies as we all know that the price of cryptocurrencies is unprecedented no one can predict the actual value of cryptocurrencies in the future every person assume the value which is correct sometimes and sometimes it goes wrong as we all know that the price of bitcoin is decreasing and many people have bitcoin and taking tension about it so i want to tell all those members who have kept bitcoin is that do not lose your hope and keep patience because as we all know that patience is the key of success we need to kept patience at that time and one day bitcoin again retains their past value which is above 70 thousand dollars and also exceed this we should kept the bitcoin aside and sell when the price will go high again so that you will ne able to earn alot of profit through if you keep patience at this time then this patience will proves a reward for you and it will leads to you success hope ao my post will prove beneficial to the all of you guys

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
When the rate of cryptocurrency in goes down there is absolutely nothing you can do about it because the price of cryptocurrency going down is Beyond an investor's control . The best thing you have to do if you are an investor is just hold on to your cryptocurrency because no matter how its drop there is still high possibility that it will return back to its original value and even more. That is just one of the things I like about cryptocurrency. The ability to return back no matter the bearishness .

A lot of people do not even like the idea of selling their cryptocurrency out with fear that the price is not likely come back. Well this can only happened when people are investing in the wrong projects but as long you are investing in good and potential project I don't even see the need for you to sell it out just because the market is going down .

Cryptocurrency is always going forward but not backward and no matter how the price goes down it was still returns back and every investor supposed to have known that this is not a new thing.in the crypto space.