What was your worse cryptocurrency decision

springtech

I remember i had the opportunity to invest about N5,000,000 into cryptocurrency but I didn't i was simply buying bitcoin for Investment purposes. Though i made profits, but i would have loved if I invested that money for a long term, i would have become a billionaire now. Lol.
Just imagining things sha.
Guys, let's hear from you. What what your worst cryptocurrency decision.

eojo2401

The worst mistake I made on cryptocurrency is my stupidity act of using bitcoin for MMM in the year 2018, l lost those BTC to MMM, and the fellow guy that kept his own coin in blockchain wallets as at then, he sold it at two million, six hundred and thirty three naira in early February this year. The funniest part is that the worth of that bitcoin when he left it in blockchain wallet is just fifty thousand naira only. Do you see what I missed.

Ebuka stephen

Well mine is similar to yours , I could have been patient when I invested in bit coin but I was to fast , I could have made huge amount of profits by now

Daykas

That was part of my worse mistake also in crpytocurrency.
But I still one of recent last year when I sold my ETH so that I could pay the debt am owning someone.
I sold it it when it was 120thounsand per 1 and it rise to 200thounsand the light I sold it.
Though have learnt my lesson and I can never repeat the same mistake again in my life. Never will I try it again

Adetayo100

My worst crypto currency decision was not buying Ethereum last year, then it was just a little below 100 thousand naira though i didn't know much about Ethereum then but my friends persuaded to invest and i had the money to buy like 2 to 3 Ethereum then, now one Ethereum is over 800 thousands naira, i guess i would have been a millionaire by now.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
I remember not listen to professional advise and I decided to go with the trend and I made a very grave mistake as the market began to move in the reverse other cancelling my hopes of making profit and i had to leave the market making some form of losses. Ever since then I became much wiser.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
The worst mistake I made on cryptocurrency is my stupidity act of using bitcoin for MMM in the year 2018, l lost those BTC to MMM, and the fellow guy that kept his own coin in blockchain wallets as at then, he sold it at two million, six hundred and thirty three naira in early February this year. The funniest part is that the worth of that bitcoin when he left it in blockchain wallet is just fifty thousand naira only. Do you see what I missed.
You actually made a wrong decision probably because you never believe Crypto currencies or bitcoin I'm particular could go this high in value, I am very optimistic you won't make such decision again , you will rather be patient than wasting your bitcoin on Ponzi scheme. The little worst decision I made was selling TWT at $0.6 when I had confidence that it will reach $1 soonest though I bought back little.

Hena101

Guys this is what i don't want to be remembering because is what of the worst decision i ever take regarding crypto currencies because at that time i don't know anything about crypto currencies and how it can help someone to get out of poverty. In 2012 someone that we are working together tell me to buy bitcoin and i foolishly shouted at him and call him a scammer and all other negative word. This decision not worth remembering

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Guys this is what i don't want to be remembering because is what of the worst decision i ever take regarding crypto currencies because at that time i don't know anything about crypto currencies and how it can help someone to get out of poverty. In 2012 someone that we are working together tell me to buy bitcoin and i foolishly shouted at him and call him a scammer and all other negative word. This decision not worth remembering
Don't blame yourself much because majority of people did what you did , I doubt if there is any body especially in Nigeria that will say as at 2012 he was very optimistic that bitcoin will go this high. You can still give it shot now because it is still going to rise beyond the current value it is. Best of luck in your decision.

Olajidey

Don't blame yourself much because majority of people did what you did , I doubt if there is any body especially in Nigeria that will say as at 2012 he was very optimistic that bitcoin will go this high. You can still give it shot now because it is still going to rise beyond the current value it is. Best of luck in your decision.
Yes, you are right, nobody should blame himself or herself for this, whether investing in it or not. I once tried investing in bitcoin that early 2020 before corona but I had to withdraw all my money when I need it, even thou I know it will increase, I cant just leave the money there and suffer because of profit.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Yes, you are right, nobody should blame himself or herself for this, whether investing in it or not. I once tried investing in bitcoin that early 2020 before corona but I had to withdraw all my money when I need it, even thou I know it will increase, I cant just leave the money there and suffer because of profit.
This is just the truth I want to withdraw some amount of my bitcoin at $36,000 because I needed to use the money, personally the regret should be very minimal rather work on how best you can still take advantage of the system to Invest more Into bitcoin. I love Investing spare money into Crypto currencies.

marcusfe

My worst cryptocurrency trading decision occur not quite long when I sold my Litecoin in haste. I was actually afraid of the value of my get reduced and decided to act on impulse. I became so frustrated and upset at myself when I realized that the coin increased massively the second day I sold my coin.

wizyoung54

When I was new to crytocuurency, Ripples just got introduced into Binance and was spiking considerably well. Then, I put in most of my capital. I could only afford only 45 XRP. then three days after, it dropped suddenly and I had no idea know until about a week later. I couldn't even sell so I left it on Binance

Setfragil

My worst cryptocurrency experience happened last year October when I invested in a smart contract that I did not actually verified before I invested so much in it. I invested almost all my savings for like 2 years into the cryptocurrency smart contract, at the end of everything I never earned anything from it. I almost committed suicide if not for the grace of God, I am still suffering from that decision I made last year.

Victor001

I haven't really lost per say,I will just count it as regrets, earlier in 2020 when I started crypto currency trading on binance, I invested little and I was gaining little. As you know it built my confidence to attack the market with a high amount,so I did that and immediately I placed the trade it's start going against my favour. If it was demo or a small amount I would not be scared,but the money keep reducing,I had to opt out of the market and you need to see the market retraced it was painful.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

The worst cryptocurrency decision I have made is buying bigger cryptocurrency also selling it to buy other small cryptocurrency, I have lost a lot of money doing that because some little kid does not grow fast. This is why you have to study very hard and no more about any business before going into such business because if you don't study and know about a particular business and go into it blindly end of Lost in all your money.