Crypto What type of coins should you Buy ?

Destinyfejiro

Well I would really love to invest in coins like btc,etheruem, Bitcoin cash , litecoin etc but I don't really have such money to invest in such coins thats why I go for coins that are lesser like safemoon, feg, shib, Tron, etc with time hoping to make profits to go for higher coins

minenovo

The smaller, more obscure currencies are more likely to be a scam, and this industry is rife with scammers, unfortunately.

ritajane21

I just stick to Bitcoin and Ethereum. I don't trust the smaller altcoins all that much, and I don't know nearly as much as I should about them to invest in them.
Thanks minenovo for sharing your experience and viewpoint on this. I have a question before buying or investing money in crypto currency. Why we should not believe in small currency? Bitcoin & Etherurm has also smaller currencies some decade ago but now, they have become one of the biggest cryptocurrencies. Now, the same Cardano ADA follows the footprint of ETH so what is your viewpoint on this? Please share.

Putta Vince

As you have mentioned in your thread , you have to buy the coins which have more use case like BNB , Ada , Palkadot and others. Though coins like tron or dash are in the top list of popular coins , but the potential to earn profit by trading them is very low abd these coins have not performed well like other popular coins such as ethereum or bitcoin.

minenovo

I just stick to Bitcoin and Ethereum. I don't trust the smaller altcoins all that much, and I don't know nearly as much as I should about them to invest in them.

T

tokens2go

Great post!! Does anyone know more about the ROOB and Ginza tokens?? As I understand, both of them are launched by ROO Protocol and Ginza was the first project and now when it's live 1 Ginza = 2.63 USD in just a few months. I missed the start of Ginza, but just got 100mil ROOBs airdrop...
a8f4890f-74ee-4839-a580-3abae36ed488.jpg

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Coins I really love to hold are BTC, BNB, DOGE, BCH, LTC etc. This coins always gives me joy when they start moving up. They are potential rising coins, anyone can holdl to, and watch them grow. Don't puck them out, when they've reached a very high level, go for them when they're struggling, and holdl for at least three months, you'll come to see changes.

ritajane21

There is a number of coins available in the market which will make crypto users be very wary when it comes to buying coins online. However, I am now learning how to trade currencies, you follow the correct strategy if you can find your management strategy and make money by trading cryptocurrencies. If the coin has succeeded for 24 hours you can invest the coin in this way by the hour.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be frank only Bitcoin is on my mind when I would finally buy crypto coin. The main reason why I am hesitating is the huge array of crypto coins that I think it is now more than 5,000 kinds of coin in the internet. I know that some are of no value at all in the market but there are more than 100 crypto coins that are being traded regularly.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think the best coin to buy for now is ethereum, because of how the coin have been growing and there are speculations that the coin might reach bitcoin level very soon coupled with the smart contract and other intersted staking options available on the coin network to earn , so i would recommend investing on ethereum

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are numerous coins in the crypto market which will make crypto users to be very wary when it comes to buying coins online. Personally, there are many factors I do consider when buying coins. I always look at the future expectations. I don't believe in the present may be because I don't trade with my coins rather I invest in them, this has made me to put much emphasis on the future.

Josemendez

Verified member
Many people are always confused on the coins to buy in the cryptocurrency market , especially now that there are tons of coins in existence.

The fact is that not every coin in the cryptocurrency world can give huge return on investment , so one need to carefully select the coins to buy as some coins lacks features that can make it enticing to investors.

It is true that there are shit coins that have really risen well but does this make them a good coin ? , No . Most times they experience reduction in price after their rise.

A good coin for maximum return should have USE CASES .This is why coins like Polkadot , Cardano and Solana was able to outperform existing popular coins like Dogecoin and Tron. The use cases includes , the ability of the project to allow projects to be built on it , ability to allow smart contract, ability to be staked for reward and many other applications.

Ethereum is a good example , it has maintained the second cryptocurrency by Market Capitalization because of the several use cases it offers. Binance smart chain was able to outperform some coins because of it's favorable Environment for project creation and other things .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is very important to have enough knowledge and understanding of how cryptocurrency works before venturing into it. The main reason a lot of people lose their money on cryptocurrencies is because they don't make enough research about any cryptocurrency they want to invest on. It is also very important to look for cryptocurrencies that have use cases and not just some random shitcoin.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well things like this happen in the cryptocurrency journey and we can only say work towards knowing when to cut out loses. Cryptocurrency is indeed something that one should make good research , study the coins chart before buying . As for ICP , don't lose hope on the coin yet , it will still rise .
That's it, we shouldn't delve into crypto without research to find out the more prominent of them to invest on, and have chances of better profit in the future. I understand the market is always moving up and down, we shouldn't grow too frustrated cutting down our losses my its on the down. As for ICP coin it will take years for such correction to take place.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Buying crypto for trading purpose can be very tricky. This is because you may never know when the value will go up or down. However, right now I am learning how to trade crypto and it seems you can manage a strategy and earn money trading crypto if you follopw the right strategy. If a coin has been going up for 24 hours and 1 hours, then you may invest in such a coin on hourly basis.

Josemendez

Verified member
My reason why I don't go for lesser known coins is that, they have tender of moving down yo almost zero when bearish run is affecting them. Look at exactly what has happened to ICP coin (internet computer). I followed this coin up during April when it was priced at $445, but now it is at $37, which is more than 1000% decrease in price.
Well things like this happen in the cryptocurrency journey and we can only say work towards knowing when to cut out loses. Cryptocurrency is indeed something that one should make good research , study the coins chart before buying . As for ICP , don't lose hope on the coin yet , it will still rise .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
My reason why I don't go for lesser known coins is that, they have tender of moving down yo almost zero when bearish run is affecting them. Look at exactly what has happened to ICP coin (internet computer). I followed this coin up during April when it was priced at $445, but now it is at $37, which is more than 1000% decrease in price.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I will invest in whichever crypto I can and yes, that crypto have to provide me profit. I am investing in cryptos for few years now and still not made any of them my favourite; I keep changing whenever I like. I am also going to take some lesser known cryptos from lesser known platforms.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I'm not investing too much in cryptocurrencies because you don't know what we will happen in the future, so I decided to just invest reasonably. So for now I bought Ethereum, Ripple, then Tron. I just believe that these coins will make it to the moon. Though not all coins should be invested in. We just have to do some research.

ritajane21

I think you can buy those coins that have value, trustable products, and give good outcomes after investing some money. We have a small fraction of Bitcoin, Litecoin, Cardano, and Etherum also. If they drop their prices then it also recovers their prices. So I think these cryptocurrencies are the best to buy. Cryptalks is a secure Bitcoin chat application where you can learn, get predictions from experts which crypto is best to invest as well as share your ideas on this social media application.