Verified member
Headaches are mostly caused by
1. Fatigue
2. Lack of sleep
3. Stress
4. Hunger
5. Caffeine withdrawal
6. Weather changes
7. Foods and drinks like processed foods, chocolate that contain monosodium glutamate or alcohol
8. Abrupt cessation of caffeine
9. being around smoke
10. Alchol
But there are a lot of ways to prevent headaches like a careful planning in your
Medication, sleep patterns, stress levels, diet, physical problems, activities, and alchol intake
After you have pinpoint you will begin to see the causes of the certain headaches you will develop a very better idea to use to avoid your triggers and also how to prevent headaches but most of the headaches are mostly caused by stress so we should try as possible to minimize our stress's level to prevent headaches

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of things that can trigger headache in our body systems. Headache is an indication that something is going on within your body systems. The mistake most people made is to think that headache is the main problem. Those people I know usually make use of paracetamol just to minimise the headache. And the best thing to do is to consult the doctor.

Barin

I do have headache because of the stress I go through daily so I do get enough sleep overnight and it will reduce the headache tension for me

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One thing people don't know is that headache has different types. The you are going to experience headache for stress is quite different from having problems with internal organs. If you are experiencing headache as the half portion of your head, the major causes of this type of headache is stress. The only thing you need to do is to take adequate risk and it will be no more.

Kola

Verified member
Headache is due to different kinds of reasons.for instance when you don't rest or when you don't sleep it causes headache because the brain is not able to rest so sleep for some time.also when you smoke or drink it causes headache so don't don't smoke and drink it's not good for the health

Acerrim

All those things are no doubt what causes headaches but headaches do occur most to those that are being too stressed

Qriquimen

What is surely causes my headache worse when I don't have any rest like me not sleeping for 6 hours daily causes headaches for me