What Trading Strategies Do You Use?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Trading is considered one of the most common kind of activity that generates money for many people. However, trading is definitely not that easy at all. If generating money through trading were that easy, then many people would have been making money through trading and they would have become rich by trading in different kinds of assets in the market. The fact of the matter remains that there are different kinds of trading strategies and methods that are used by so many people. This also prove that not all trading methods and trading strategies are the same.

This is something that I have also noticed, as I am also a trader as well. The fact of the matter remains that you have to apply different sorts of strategies depending on the conditions of the market. In the end, that all depends on how you understand the condition of the market and how you try to deal with different kinds of trading situations. Not all trading strategies offer equal results and not all of them are effective. This is why you may need to change your trading strategy each time you trade. So what are the different kinds of trading strategies you use when it comes to trading?

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Tactics of using a strategy varies from person to person. A good broker ensures necessary facilities like high security of funding, good amount of leverage, narrow spread in most of the pairs, flexible margin level, and other facilities moderately. But security is a hardly found factor nowadays. I guarantee you Eurotrader is a scam free broker as I have been with the broker for a very long time.

marym

1. Day Trading: Day traders buy and sell securities within a single day, aiming to profit from small fluctuations in prices.
  2. Swing Trading: Swing traders hold positions for several days to a few weeks, aiming to profit from the medium-term price movements.
  3. Position Trading: Position traders hold positions for several months to several years, aiming to profit from long-term price movements.
  4. Trend Following: Trend followers try to identify and follow the direction of a market trend and profit from the trend's movement.
  5. Contrarian Trading: Contrarian traders take the opposite position of the market consensus, aiming to profit from market reversals or corrections.