What topics do you comment on?

I have been with this forum for about two or three weeks now and I see a lot of topics including mine that have a lot of views but no comments. I even started my first post by saying I was new to this forum but have been in other forums using the same username. To my surprise I have 14 views and no comments. When I see people that are new come into a forum, I welcome them to the forum and I always look forward to their future posts. Let me ask you the readers of this post, Are there certain topics that you are waiting for or are you just not interested in replying to anyone who has put a topic in this forum? I just want to know why would you join a forum and not participate? I know some of you are here to promote a website or a blog but the thing is this, If you want others to comment and look at your post, it is a two way street. You have to interact with others to become successful.

HeavLeighGill

I like to comment on off-topic subjects sometimes if I'm in the mood for a regular conversation. If I'm online trying to find new ways to make money and in work mode, that's when I go towards those threads. If I see something that I can help with, I try to comment to help that person out. For me personally, I comment based on my mood at the time that I see the post. If I don't feel social and see something interesting, I might read it and not reply, but even then I usually at least thank the poster or respond with a quick reply.