Selling What to sell??

What are you selling? Give details about the product you want to sell.
D

Deleted member 27583

Hello everyone!!! I am so sorry for bringing this to the house,but I believe that why this site was created in the first place to solve all issues we are having or about to have or so...
I lived in a estate somewhere in victoria island,and I noticed something about my estate,the people from the north that came to do security sells almost everything we that lived in the estate could sell as well..
My kind of job gives time to do order things because I work online as well..
So one day I took a work in my estate to ask for some common goods we people in the estate could need to buy I mean things we could buy daily,but all the shop I went to have everything I could ever think of...
Now am finding it so hard on knowing what kind of business I could also do in my estate... So any suggestions is allowed if we don't have in our estate I could start to sell before anyone could think about it ... Thanks

Affectionate

1. if everyone sells what you want to sell then, try to concetrate on item and become a reseller (Dstributor for them)
2.. Sell special package products like honey, ginger, Garlic and Othesr
3. sell Man Power. dont disply them just do promotion like fliyers and distribute or paste on those security guides shop, Add home delivery or special delivery to it.
Bro you are money

Georgeadawara

The words selling is a standard work on his own.
In time of marketing's sell is special parkege which will be given to you it can be orange juice or anything else that is being produce . while selling is the act of collecting money and give him the sell product.