What to do when you are having Triggers

AmaliaTG

I want to share what I have been experiencing today since I consider you as my family and a trusted community that I can share with. I woke up in perfect health but with a lot of trigger.
I have always been affected by astrology, in short planets or anything to do with astrology, actually all human beings do get affected by them since we all have Souls in our bodies. Our souls are highly connected with the universe ( for those who don't know) And I am telling you this today, the energy wasn't easy. I have even pushed myself to talk to you guys today. I felt so introverted today ( I am naturally an introvert) but today was excess. I felt so emotional. Mental triggers ( This means that your mind and emotions aren't able to come to alignment)

I have hard emotions and mental triggers today, I tried to meditate and ground myself but all in vain. All this sad emotions keep coming up to be remembered, to be accepted, to be addressed, to heal them and to let them go. The mental energy is heavy at this time, if you are feeling headache, mental exhaustion, head pressure or migraines then this is the reason. The universal Energy was very unstable today. This universal Energies always affect those who are spiritually aware of themselves ( those who are spiritually awake) nonetheless, it also happens to those who are not awake but at a slower pace. Just so you know, everyone in this planet is always in their spiritual awakening journey but with different divine timing.

All this triggers came up because of the full moon that is coming up on July 24th-25th ( depending on your time zone) the full moon is in Aquarius ♒ Which Aquarius is an Air sign. I am a sun in Libra ♎ which Libra is an air sign Normally if any planet falls under a particular zodiac sign and it happens that you fall in that particular element, then you will be affected and this time the full moon is falling under the element of air sign. So that's why it affected me that much today since the effects of any planets happens a week before or a week after the full moon.

I felt my heart burst open, my chrown chakra opened. I mean those who can resonate with me can agree. Anyways, I can talk and talk about Spiritual, mental and emotional health and I know I will have to use the whole day explaining it but this was my experience today.

Do you believe in astrology?
How is your spiritual health ?
Do you believe Astrology is connected with our spiritual health ? Mental and emotional health?

Do you want to know the benefits of being spiritual awake or being connected by the planets?

What do you want to know about spiritual, mental or emotional health? Am ready to answer you.

***Comment starting with your zodiac sign if you know it. I will start . I am a Libra...

Last edited:

Andrew79

I am Aries. Always grew up knowing my star sign and in the past i will read what my star sign says. I must admit when it comes to personality traits i am an Aries through and through. But i dont like to be defined by my star sign and i dont let it define who i am.

AmaliaTG

I am Aries. Always grew up knowing my star sign and in the past i will read what my star sign says. I must admit when it comes to personality traits i am an Aries through and through. But i dont like to be defined by my star sign and i dont let it define who i am.
Your star sign is important because it shows your true characters which you have forgotten about yourself due to society changing you and programming you otherwise and it also makes you discover new things about yourself that you had no idea of. You are a fire sign and that's fierce energy that you should utilize well. I am an Aries Moon and sun in Libra and I know what it feels to be an Aries ♈ we are sometimes very emotional like babies?lol . Don't just know your start sign, know all the elements of your birth chart. Because those are the true you.

Africa

Knowing ones star sign is important as the author said for having a soul in our body but as i am from Asia, we have a different variants of star sign named Chinese Astrology consisting of 12 different animals. I am confused of which one to follow when i read my horoscope... So i made up my mind to trust my self rather than the stars... Comment if you have a solution for me :)

AmaliaTG

Knowing ones star sign is important as the author said for having a soul in our body but as i am from Asia, we have a different variants of star sign named Chinese Astrology consisting of 12 different animals. I am confused of which one to follow when i read my horoscope... So i made up my mind to trust my self rather than the stars... Comment if you have a solution for me :)
I always use my intuition alot but I have suggestion for you, how about you pick the side that you feel you resonate with. Either the Asia ones or the astrology ones. I am sure there is one that you are resonating with more .Then again, yes trust yourself and your intuition and it's actually advisable but remember we all need guidance in our life path and the guidance I consider to be true for me and resonates with me is the Astrology. I always write down this astrology predictions in my journal to keep a record of which event will happen and most of them turn to be 98% accurate have happened in my life. So whichever event that is happening in my life and has been predicted by the astrology, I will give it a tick✅ on the journal that I wrote. You can try this method too.

Africa

I always use my intuition alot but I have suggestion for you, how about you pick the side that you feel you resonate with. Either the Asia ones or the astrology ones. I am sure there is one that you are resonating with more .Then again, yes trust yourself and your intuition and it's actually advisable but remember we all need guidance in our life path and the guidance I consider to be true for me and resonates with me is the Astrology. I always write down this astrology predictions in my journal to keep a record of which event will happen and most of them turn to be 98% accurate have happened in my life. So whichever event that is happening in my life and has been predicted by the astrology, I will give it a tick✅ on the journal that I wrote. You can try this method too.
So true, there comes one that resonates with the situation that i encounter but do you really think that we should let our lifes be guided by the astrology path when we can actually makeup to make it happen for what we believe to happen. As said, faith takes it shape depending on the input we make to change the betterment of our life. I dont think astrology really defines who you are as Virgos are not always Introvert and Aries dont have leadership quality in all...

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Same here with me I don’t just get myself involve in anything that has to do with the star signs. I know I’m virgo because od my birthdate but I don’t read or reckon with the stories attached to it. i just have a positive mindset about life and that’s it

AmaliaTG

So true, there comes one that resonates with the situation that i encounter but do you really think that we should let our lifes be guided by the astrology path when we can actually makeup to make it happen for what we believe to happen. As said, faith takes it shape depending on the input we make to change the betterment of our life. I dont think astrology really defines who you are as Virgos are not always Introvert and Aries dont have leadership quality in all...
No actually you are wrong. In my threads I only stated that astrology affects only those who are Spiritually awake and spiritually aware of themselves. And another thing Aries is a leader, I an Aries moon and I have been a leader my entire life. Virgos are overthinkers and analytical and also very introvert. But all this astrology thing will only resonates with you if you are spiritual aware of yourself. That's when you will trust them. One way you can do to make yourself spiritually aware is to meditate. Meditate to open up your Spirituality side. Again don't confuse between religion and spirituality. They are two different things. I think you are just talking out of religion aspects of you.

Andrew79

Your star sign is important because it shows your true characters which you have forgotten about yourself due to society changing you and programming you otherwise and it also makes you discover new things about yourself that you had no idea of. You are a fire sign and that's fierce energy that you should utilize well. I am an Aries Moon and sun in Libra and I know what it feels to be an Aries ♈ we are sometimes very emotional like babies?lol . Don't just know your start sign, know all the elements of your birth chart. Because those are the true you.
Aries cry in general is that what you are saying because i am not emotional at all. I tap into whatever is good in my star sign and make the most of it, that which i dont like i bring it under control and that's why i am not defined by my star sign.

AmaliaTG

Aries cry in general is that what you are saying because i am not emotional at all. I tap into whatever is good in my star sign and make the most of it, that which i dont like i bring it under control and that's why i am not defined by my star sign.
Sweetheart you are not understanding me, Aries don't cry but their soul is always emotional but very logical and leaders in nature but not emotional like a cancer person. Anyways if astrology doesn't resonate with you, you don't have to fit in. Maybe it will resonate with you someday, maybe it will not, just take what resonates and leave what doesn't. Don't fit your situation if that's what you are experiencing. Remember destiny paths are very very different for everybody in this planet.

Last edited:

Andrew79

Sweetheart you are not understanding me, Aries don't cry but their soul is always emotion but very logical and leaders in nature but not emotional like a cancer person. Anyways if astrology doesn't resonate with you, you don't have to fit in. Maybe it will resonate with you someday, maybe it will not, just take what resonates and leave what does. Don't fit your situation if that's what what you experiencing. Remember destiny paths are very very different for everybody in this planet.
well said, you take what resonates and ditch what does not, we are in agreement :)