Crypto What To Choose? Crypto Platforms That Charge Fees Or Those With No Fees?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am a new crypto trader and i have not even earned a single dollar trading crypto as of now. I am still learning and I really hope that I will be able to make cash sooner while trading crypto. I am still struggling to choose the right platform for crypto traders and i am still searching for many platforms that helps us to deal in cryptocurrencies. I have come across a few crypto trading platforms that charge fees. I have also tried using payeer and it seems that it is charging a really high fees and I am finding it difficult to trade in there. What about other platforms that do not charge any fees. Do you think that those that do not charge any fees are any better than those crypto trading platforms that charge fees?

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Your question is seriously funny, why someone will overlook a feesless platform for fees based platform?
But fees is not everything, there are multiple reasons like intrest rate, security, KYC, etc.

Moreover no platform will survive with no fees, they too need money to keep running. But II will never invest where there is deposit fees, and/or unnecessary charge.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Your question is seriously funny, why someone will overlook a feesless platform for fees based platform?
But fees is not everything, there are multiple reasons like intrest rate, security, KYC, etc.

Moreover no platform will survive with no fees, they too need money to keep running. But II will never invest where there is deposit fees, and/or unnecessary charge.

Hello! I do not think that my question is funny per say. There are many people who would avoid crypto trading platforms that have no fees because of the fact that they might think that the platform that does not charge any fees might be fishy and they might be less secure.

D

Deleted member 28127

KYC is not a problem as you can verify your account and follow steps to confirm your account verification in a couple of days or hours. What is sometimes is a limitation when you are living with your parents and you don't have proof of electricity or water in your name because some companies refuse verification with bank bill statement or internet bill with your name and limit verification to some methods then they will not accept your parents electricity bill or water.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
@Good-Guy You want to learn from experienced people, or from those who will think otherwise?
Any platform that charges heavy fees, is most ridiculous.
There is competition of low or no fees.

@lamia5765 You yourself made your own point, KYC can be problem too. In one platform I was trying to verify, but that platform was not accepting, so I left it. A friend of mine left Binance, because his KYC document was rejected.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't have any problems with any cryptocurrency wallets or exchanges that charges fee to carry out cryptocurrency related activities. In fact that is the best in the sense that you can be able to carry out faster transaction within a short period of time , but any cryptocurrency wallet or exchanges that do not include fee will definitely take a lot of time before you can succeed in carrying out one single transaction which is always time consuming and it's not something I like to do.

What I will say here is that it will depend on what people are interested , there are some people that prefers any cryptocurrency wallet or exchanges that do not need transaction fee. For me I don't really have time to be waiting for one transaction that could
possibly take up to 24 hours to delivered. I rather pay the little transaction fee and have my transaction delivered immediately.

Last edited:

coinsrider

Everyone charges a transaction fees regardless of what they say even "0" brokerage firms do compare every platforms and choose the right one for you.