What the best way to advertise your product's?

Hassanbenjamin

On my own views marketing your products online will be the best, their are platforms like Facebook, instergram and YouTube these are the best platforms to advertise your products. What other way can you advertise your product's?

B

Brightwarmer

I would personally use social media to advertise my products.depending on the type of products, you can pay for your products to be advertised on other platforms too soo you could reach or get to the right targeted market and customers

D

Deleted member 28127

Most of people just unfollow users using their social media to promote their products because of lack of confidence of online buyers this is the sad truth at least you must have a website in order to sell a product online otherwise people will just no trust the buyer if he even don't have a website mentionned on products picture where people can checkout later.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Most of people just unfollow users using their social media to promote their products because of lack of confidence of online buyers this is the sad truth at least you must have a website in order to sell a product online otherwise people will just no trust the buyer if he even don't have a website mentionned on products picture where people can checkout later.

The best way to advertise your products is to use a combination of both traditional advertising methods and modern, digital methods that are in use today. You can use newspapers, Television advertisement, Online advertisements, and social media advertisement in order to advertise or market your product. Advertisement plays a huge role when it comes to making sales and promoting your product to the people. You may also start distributing pamphlets in the market place and this will also help you to gain more customers but make sure you also try to promote your product orally and not just merely try to distribute pamphlets!

Oluwasegun purpose

You can advertise your product through the following
1 newspaper, newspaper are one of the traditional medium used by business,both big and small alike,to advertise their business... The choice of a particular newspaper for advertising depends upon many factors I .e circulation of the newspaper, the type of readers it serves, the geographical region in which it is popular, the cost of space and general reputation of the paper...
2 magazine: another medium under press publicity is magazines and journals.they also offer good facility because magazines are read leisurely when the reader is mentally prepared to receive advertisement...
3 radio: it is a form of advertising via the medium of radio..
4 television: television advertisement have been very popular ever since they were introduced. The cost of television advertising often depends on the duration of the advertisement, the time of broadcast (prime time/full time), sometimes the show on which it will be broadcast, And of course, the popularity of the television channel itself...
5 online (internet) online advertising is a form of promotion that uses the internet and world wide web for the expressed purpose of delivering marketing messages to attract customer. Online advertising can expose a small business to customers all over the world..

Ajebo25

Verified member
There are many ways by which you can market your products both online and offline but the reason why I always tell people to market their products online is because it can get to a lot of people who need your products I'm in a specific people who need your type of products and will get them to reach you when you're advertising your products you should always make sure that your location is easy to get for if you set your location to a hard place where could not be reached your customers won't be able to find you which can lead to a loss in profits.

There are many ways by which you can advertise your blog you can advertise them offline by Simply paying for banners and advertising it on if the billboards or pasting your adverts on houses or other places but the reason why I advise people to do it online is that he will need to get approval for the person who has the other company so there is no risk of your advert being taken off at anytime all you have to do is find a popular blog like nairaland or other popular blogs pay them to advertise your products or you can simply Go to Facebook and pay them also to advertise your products for you

Sikapa

Verified member
First of all I will like to say thank you for your thread. This you question is good to me because I see it as another way of learning new thing. Advertising is something not all that easy although there are many ways that you can advertise you products either through digital advertising or traditional advertising. We don't have to take or see an advertising as easy and simple thing because at times you can make your advertisement and you will get not even one traffic. Have you notice that?

Before you will start to advertise a product, you first have to understand the contents of that product you are promoting. Just check to know if the people there at that time like what you are advertising, is like not at any time or any moment that people at particular place will like a particular product. You have to know if the people need that product that time.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
When you've just set up a new business, the best way to advertise is to get out there and meet people. You don't have to do it all at once. If you're only just starting out, you might want to start with local networking events and see where it leads.

You should also consider advertising in local newspapers and magazines, as well as online. You could also post flyers around your neighbourhood or on bulletin boards in shops and businesses near you.

If you're having trouble finding ways to advertise your new business, check out some of these ideas:

-Give out free samples (if they're good quality) or give away coupons for discounts on future products

-Offer free consultations with customers who are interested in what you do

-Have a special offer for friends and family members who work for your company or live close by.
If you try these processes consistently, you have a high tendency of having a reasonable conversion.