What Should You Do during Viva?

MOSIUR

There are some phases to get a job. A job seeker has to cross those phases one by one and finally reaches there. A candidate has to cross a dangerous phase called Viva.

During Viva, many members of the institution and some examiners are generally present. So, what should be done during Viva? You have to appear before a viva board being well-dressed, not new one but a neat and clean dress.

You have to speak very politely, you should answer to the questions properly and if you do not know the answer of a question, you will tell, 'Now I cannot call up, sir, it is better than to say 'sorry'. You should not argue with them on any point. You should not behave roughly and you need not criticize on any institute with them.

What are your opinions about it?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The stage requires the candidate seeking job to becareful. Most time, what the examiners are looking for in this stage is the confidence of the intending job seeker whether he can face the crowd and has the confidence to answer questions even when faced with stern faces. I do act as if I am talking to my colleagues during this stage.