Earn Money What Scares Online Scammers? Very easy trick

D

Deleted member 13140

Have you ever been approached by a certain person whose profile looks fake or something, not necessarily fake but tells you something that sounds unrealistic.
Well. The person may or may not be a scammer it depends.
So I learnt this from a guy recently,
A threat of the long arm of law: use this trick on a make money online scammer to get them running with their tails in-between their legs.

Watch the screenshot
Screenshot_20210724-204521_Quora.jpg

And Guess What He has no idea who the Gerri Isman is..

Note: I hid some part of the image because it was rude.. the person concluded the scammer was from a particular country and I know not everyone is a scammer so I didn't support that.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I didn't believe it's wrong as it's very bad to scam people. We now have tons of this scammers online and they have caused lots of financial damaging to myriads of people. So if we have something to protect ourselves from them, I don't see anything bad in that. But, what I know is that not all scammers will get scared or moved by that but at least it can help fend off some.

D

Deleted member 13140

I didn't believe it's wrong as it's very bad to scam people. We now have tons of this scammers online and they have caused lots of financial damaging to myriads of people. So if we have something to protect ourselves from them, I don't see anything bad in that. But, what I know is that not all scammers will get scared or moved by that but at least it can help fend off some.
Its really very bad to scam people... you're right.. its not wrong