What really determines success while managing businesses?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Success of s business is every business man's goal. These have made different business men to engage in different ways just to make sure their goals are achieved. The commonest way that intending business men do to achieve success in their business is to toe the lime of s successful business men. Do we actually need that.?

To be honest with you, the answer should be no. We don't need to copy Elon Musk's ways to hecome another him. We only need to identify ourselves first . We need to sit down to really know our personality before we come out with the best strategy to use while running our businesses.

The major problem with following the line of successful businesses men is that people tend to copy only their successful lines without taking into consideration the challenges they face. This make it difficult for them to conquer the problems these people faced when there copy cats faced the same.

what determines the success while managing s business then? An intending business man should learn how to amplify his strength and manage his weakness.

Good luck

Verified member
Your focus and zeal really determine a lot when it comes to achieving a lot of things in business.One must be ready to work hard in any business one engaged in because there are lots of competitors out there trying to hijack the business from you if you are not consistent.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, you're right about that mate. There are a lot of things that determines the success of a business; the focus, the determination and all that but in the real sense, all these are done just to achieve a single goal which is to be ahead of you fellow business competitors.
The truth is that for a business to be successful, it must have found a way to deal with it's rival businesses. So how you deal with your competitors is a sure way to determine or rather say ascertain how successful your business is going to be.
I could remember when the POS business was still new and wasn't all that rampant around here, at that time, the business was actually very lucrative because many were not into the business then and those who discovered it earlier did make a good amount from it. This is in contrast to what is happening now, you can't walk done a street without having to meet a POS shop and that's just making the business less lucrative for those who are into the business.

E

eldavis

When it comes to managing a business, it's never easy. There are so many issues that would come up, it takes alot of will power and determination to actually give up. For your business to be successful, you need to first have proper knowledge of what you are doing, the next step would be for you to be consistent, the beginning is usually one of the hardest and toughest. If you can overcome this stage, then you are good to go.

Have a great idea: all business start as an ideas, whether they end up as a successful businesses or not. Some businesses are successful as soon as they lauch based on solely on the strength of the ideas behind them.
An innovative ideas set your business apart and can bring you success especially if you are operating in a competitive indusrty and it most of the most powerful causes of success in business

Set high standard: it not easy to apart from the crowds

D

Deleted member 28127

Most new ideas become old ideas by going on on the time so there is another factor that determinates why this company is successful and other not because a company is working in quality however another is playing in quantity and a successful company that could have a good amount of quantity of product however quality must fit some requirements and this is hard.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
What really determine the success if the business is when there us a good management.
When there is good management then one will be able to know whether the company should go in one direction or not.
Another thing is to know the strong and weakness as you have said earlier. If one should know the weak point of the company then to progress will not be a problem at all.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Successful business men simply give us the motivation to carry on via our business choice. We can simply seek just inspiration from them without putting in practice. We should put in consideration what we've learned from the act of their success to become successful too. Money doesn't come easily, we must work for it to become successful in our business endeavor. We need to make a suitable business plan, be innovative and put in the best strategy to stay on top of our competitors not that we are in competition with anyone, but to scare through and make lots of sales from what we are dealing on.

I love video games alot when I was growing up, such gave me the motivation to go on with the business at the moment. I am not earning much as I can running a video game console business here in my locality, but I'm happy to keep the progress on. I believe that with consistency, better plans, and being more innovative to introduce more ways of earning from my venture, I'll come to improve my overall monthly profit from my video game console business and stay happy all day knowing too well that I will make reasonable ends meet from it.