What progress so far are you making to achieve financial freedom.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
The intention and decision of achieving financial freedom and financial stability is considered to be easier said than done. Many individuals today especially the youth of this generation usually have the intention and decision of achieving financial freedom and stability someday. No doubt having a decision and intention like this is absolutely very necessary and beneficial, but it's more about accomplishing it than deciding it. Personally I have intention and decision of achieving financial prosperity and stability and even with that I definitely know that this intentions remains intentions if practical steps are not taken in accomplishing and achieving them. With that being said, day after day I have taken up various sources of earning income but online and offline, but most of the time I make most of my money online. Throughout the past years, I have tried various means of anything come online some of which are difficult and tiresome and some of which are passively earning an automated.

The ability for you to achieve financial prosperity and freedom totally depends on how you view your failures and challenges encountered in the journey of achieving financial prosperity and freedom. If you view your failures and challenges as limitations or as a proof of you not being good enough, then you may end up not achieving your goal of financial prosperity and freedom. Personally I view my challenges and failures are stepping Stones to my success and I recommend everyone of you feel the same way as well.

In order to be financially free from poverty and wretchedness, You as a person should make a perfect working plan and working hard in order to acheive your aim ,we have people working hard and upon all that , the money they are making is not enough to make end meet , and that's why we see some people doing more than one typr of business just to make end meet .
The business plan is the first thing you need to have , then you work on the plan by making research on the business , the amount needed to start the business and most importantly the location where you will start the business , because getting a location plays a major role in the success of the business .
And lastly trying giving your business an online presence if you are working offline to increase the numbers of your customers .