What Profession Is Avoided By People In Your Country?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many kinds of professions in this world and professions might differ when it comes to country to country. For example, a specific kind of career or field in the United States might be really popular in the United States. However, it might not be much popular in my country. In the recent times, the freelancing industry has grown a lot in my country. However, around 10-15 years ago, no one even knew what Freelancing is. This thing has been changing a lot. When it comes to my country, being an insurance agent is a kind of profession that is usually avoided by many people and no one chooses to be an insurance agent mostly in my country. What about your country?

When it comes to working in a mortuary or cemetery,people don't really appreciate the job.they believe that when they work their they may die soon.But they got it all wrong.working in a mortuary does not mean one will die or be seen ghost.people are really scared in this field.where people are buried or kept are also a part of profession