What Payment Processor Can Be Used To Buy Gold Online?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We all know that Gold is one of the best metals out there when it comes to metals that can be found on planet earth. The supply of gold is limited and this is one of the reasons why the price of gold is expected to skyrocket even more. I have always been interested in buying and holding gold as a long-term investment. However, I am not aware of any way to buy gold online. There are a few online trading platforms that could allow me to trade in gold, but I do not want to go through such hassle and right now I am figuring out how I can buy gold using payment processors. in the past, there was a payment processor called "E-Gold". However, I am not sure if it could have been used to buy real gold online. What I do know is that the money held by account holders was actually equivalent in value to the gold held in banks. This could mean that they actually owned gold in a different sense. I am not aware of any actually payment processor that could help me to buy naturally found metals such as silver or gold. So do you know of any payment processor which can be used to purchase such metals? Please help!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 28127

I see such feature on Perfectmoney but a virtual gold not real one for such purchases recommanded PayPal.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, even I have heard that Perfect Money offers this feature and I can see that they also offer the facility to guy "gold metals". However, I am not sure how this is possible because I can see no option. I think I would need to contact the Perfect Money support for this. I am also looking forward to buy virtual gold online and I think this is a new investment trend such as cryptocurrency investments. I reckon that virtual gold is also volatile in nature just like the real gold.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am not sure if you can buy Gold bars or biscuits online because in my home country that is not possible. You might buy gold jewelry, though. As far as I know there are websites where you can buy virtual gold. Buying virtual gold means you buy gold and you get a buyer certificate in return, you will not have real gold in your hands. If you want to sell back, you will use your buyer certificate to sell your virtual gold. You can use Paypal or Debit or Credit Cards like American Express, Mastercard, Visa, etc. You can also use cryptos.