What passive income method do you prefer!

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
The main passive income I really consider is that of Affiliated marketing. This ia a situation where one can help any company yo do advertisements and receive returned in exchange. Though sometimes it use to be very difficult to achieve if one do not know the technique it there is a lot of gain there

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
These are some of the good ways to be making money through passive income but personally, I think I would rather prefer going along with affiliate marketing, cos without doing much work you may be making your cool dou which is very passive most times, though this doesn't come easy but at least it's doable.

A

Addy134

Any one that can give me a good income but basically one that as to do with online business. Passive income helps a lot as meanwhile,most time no tax is been taxed on it. It is very good source of income so to say.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
There are a number of ways of making passive income and as I have mentioned before having a YouTube channel is one of them. Affiliate marketing is also another really good passive income method that a lot of people are into.
Among all this passive income generating options you mentioned which one do you prefer most?

I love the option of Youtubing, if one will have the quality of creating catchy and inspiring YouTube videos, surely those viewers will be spending more time to watch the videos. Even though you can't edit the videos properly, you can reach out to video editors online and they'll help you.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't really think one can have a good saving of one doesn't have at least one or two passive ways of generating passive income. There are several passive income as the poster has mentioned some. Other way of generating passive income is transcription. There are many transcribing websites online.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are a number of ways of making passive income and as I have mentioned before having a YouTube channel is one of them. Affiliate marketing is also another really good passive income method that a lot of people are into. Investing in cryptocurrency is also very good passive income method or you can stake.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are a number of ways of making passive income and as I have mentioned before having a YouTube channel is one of them. Affiliate marketing is also another really good passive income method that a lot of people are into.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I was expecting you to mention the business I'll enter into partnership with someone to earn passive income offline or online. You made some points, saying it is advised to be cautious and wary of the investment we enter into to avoid risk of losing out. Their are lots of passive income investment online or offline to go into.

peace life

To generate passive income is to invest in business ventures, but with the condition that you are a silent partner in the business. Of course this idea is risky, but with the risk there is a high probability of obtaining high returns. But of course there are many ways to reduce the risk in this case. For example, you can invest small amounts in several companies.
You have to be smart in choosing the projects that you will invest in, and you must be careful and conscious, so that the enthusiasm for one of the ideas or projects of one of your friends does not push you to invest in them without giving them enough time to study the idea. It is also okay to consult experts before making your purchase decision, especially if you are about to invest in pioneering projects that do not have clear growth laws and come with a lot of risks

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Having a monetized YouTube channel is one of the best passive income streams in 2021. one thing with passive income is that you need to first of all do the work then relax and see your money flowing it. Affiliate marketing is also a very good passive income method presently.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I don't make a lot of money with my blog and youtube channel but these are my best passive income sources. Generally speaking, I work just about 1 hours every day on my blog, and 2 hours every day on my youtube channel but I am able to generate just about $200 per month from my blog and youtube.