What other ways do you make money online?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I Earned my first money online from a site I was making comments on, and since then I have been moving from one earning forum to another, some I make good money while others close without any notice. I have only been Earning from sites like trendri that pay us for creating threads and posting comments.
I believe there are different people who have other ways of making money online here, it would be nice to share with us.

Apart from earning from forum posting, do you have another way of Earning money online or you are just like me that makes all my online earnings from forum posting?

Kennysplash

Verified member
I Earned my first money online from a site I was making comments on, and since then I have been moving from one earning forum to another, some I make good money while others close without any notice. I have only been Earning from sites like trendri that pay us for creating threads and posting comments.
I believe there are different people who have other ways of making money online here, it would be nice to share with us.

Apart from earning from forum posting, do you have another way of Earning money online or you are just like me that makes all my online earnings from forum posting?
I have not really earned money online, but I am hoping to start soon. Trendri and bizdustry are my first online paid to post sites and soon I might cash out from either of them. So I think I will watch this thread to see other people's opinions, maybe I might gain another way to earn online. My first experience trying to earn online was a disaster. It was a form of investment with a so called advertisement company, I paid a sum of money and I help advertise products on my social media pages. Then I get return at the end of the month. After registering it crashed. Ever since I have not paid attention to opportunities to make money online

Donkiz

I have tried different online platforms and most of them didn't yield anything positive, at first I was more focused on airdrops, survey sites, faucets sites and paid-to-click sites. When it became obvious that it's not working, I tried moving over to dropshipping, but couldn't get a trusted manufacturer or wholesaler to do business with, so I dropped it, and decided to jettison the idea of online earning.

Later a friend introduced me to an e-commerce site, I invested in the business and it was a success thereby rekindling my interest in online earning, so I went back in search of more opportunities which lead me to paid to comment/post sites where I have been able to make some money so far.

Aniwhyte

I have joined a lot of sites in the past but none paid me including forums, I have been done countless numbers of surveys, joined forum sites to the extend that I paid money for registration but at the end the site folded up, the first money I ever made online was from bizdustry, and now that I'm a member of Trendri I'm hoping to receive another payment if if God's willing they successfully paid me here then this would be my second site that has ever made me earn money online. I'm really looking forward to earn some thing here.