Business Ideas What online business do you consider?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their are hosts if online businesses one can opt in. It simply depends on our choice, and how experience we are too, with the business option. Most of us have been online for some time, seen how prosperous some users business are driving them steady income. With look at their business and progress they've made, some persons who doesn't have a business simply fell - love to own a business online that will be prosperous too.

The business on my mind to establish online is " Live game streaming vlogging platform. Where games will be streamed Live, gamers coming from different demographics playing against each other in a ground breaking Live streaming event. And donations coming from different users who are satisfying their curiosity streaming it Live.

What Online business is on your mind if you're passionate to own a business of your own online?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am always into selling whether wholesale or retail so maybe I would settle for online selling. However, any online selling here has a limit on the distance of the customer. That means it would be local retailing to cater to our suburban town only. The delivery cost will be the issue if the customer is far from our business place.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am always into selling whether wholesale or retail so maybe I would settle for online selling. However, any online selling here has a limit on the distance of the customer. That means it would be local retailing to cater to our suburban town only. The delivery cost will be the issue if the customer is far from our business place.
If you're dealing on selling products online, and you know you can't cover the cost of high shipment fees for product delivery of far distance. Then you should consider selling at the nearby location to curtail the excessive shipment fees cos it will only bring loss to you when the transportation cost is greater than what you're shipping to the customers.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, I for one am only interested in paid to post sites such as this forum when it comes to making money online as it's more like fun to me and a way to be able to also earn a few bucks from. I did also like the concept of survey sites but too bad most of them out there if not all do observe users restrictions so am just getting used to only paid to post sites

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well, I for one am only interested in paid to post sites such as this forum when it comes to making money online as it's more like fun to me and a way to be able to also earn a few bucks from. I did also like the concept of survey sites but too bad most of them out there if not all do observe users restrictions so am just getting used to only paid to post sites
Being around paid to post sites comes with fun their is no doubt, plus you learn useful information and you also earn some extra money being active and contributing to it's growth. That alone social media sites can't offer you, you'll only waste your mobile data and surf around their site read contents for free.

Mellorando

Banned
personally I am interested in affiliate marketing or do affiliate marketing these days is hard to understand and it's kind of complicated but with the right course and right platform making money through affiliate marketing is 100% possible I personally use websites like clickbank.com, fiverr, suverbolts.com I am also interested in paid to watch videos sites

Chibson

VIP Contributor
the online space is filled with a lot of business opportunities and people are making a whole lot of money on daily basis on the internet sitting at the comfort of their homes. I am particularly interested in cryptocurrency trading and affiliate marketing. Even though I am a cryptocurrency trader but I'm still acquiring the necessary knowledge in order to be very successful in it.