What next after retirement

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Potentially retired workers or retirees to be usually may have a question in their heads and that is what comes next after retiring. This is much encountered by those who are retiring at a bit young age, and still have the agility and interest in working after retiring.
After retirement there are a lot of things that one can still engage in whether to keep oneself busy or to still added to that, make money.
You can begin to think of likely to engage in careers. Think about things you love doing or ones that you know can keep you busy and still help you make money.

I think after retirement, you have more ways to make good impact in the lives of others as well especially if you were an expert in a field that many others are heading towards. You can become an advisor and out such people on track based on your experiences in the career.
Many others have made good impact after retirement and many are still making impact.
What is your opinion about this?

Etini

Valued Contributor
Advancement in the standard of living and medical science has increased life expectancy in today's world. It is therefore pertinent to plan for longer life. And our capacity to work is extended as well. Even though the retirement age is set at 65 years old, we can now be productive beyond that age.

So, we should structure our lives in a way that would allow us to be engaged in meaningful ventures after retirement. Saving money for retirement is a mirage. It is better to set up something that would generate income for you as you navigate the remaining parts of your life.

Start planning for your retirement now. I advise that you set up ventures that would make your life enjoyable. It is a terrible thing to retire and become a liability to your loved ones. You need to go on vacation and take care of your health. All this requires money. It is necessary to have a source of income post-retirement.

E

eldavis

It depends on the individual though, I have come across persons who after their retirement, they usually travel form place to place for holidays, and having fun. While there are some who start up a small business for themselves just to keep themselves busy and at the same time have an extra source of income. Others use this opportunity to spend more time with their friends and family.