Shares/Stock What months does the stock market usually crash?

marcusfe

Though I'm not a stock trader but I've taken some of my time to study the trend of the stock market perhaps I can see something that interest me. Of course I found some and I think we can discuss on this great platform. I've been able to gather some data from the Dow 30 which happens to be the most reliable stock analyst of all time at least for almost 130years. According to the data there are 3months in a year that stock always crash. The first month is October which is the most severe decline followed by March is the second most severe stock declining month. Other months are are May and January which have moderate affects. This is based on the information gathered so far but I think there are stock brokers in the house who can do a justice to this and give some accurate data. Let's hear from you sirs/mas.

Shigobad2020

Stock markets crash usually refers to a drastic, unforseen drop in the price of stocks in the markets and its caused by panic seller , and it happens when price drops 10percent or more from its 52-week high over days or weeks, and it usually crashes around October.

D

Deleted member 27126

Though I'm not a stock trader but I've taken some of my time to study the trend of the stock market perhaps I can see something that interest me. Of course I found some and I think we can discuss on this great platform. I've been able to gather some data from the Dow 30 which happens to be the most reliable stock analyst of all time at least for almost 130years. According to the data there are 3months in a year that stock always crash. The first month is October which is the most severe decline followed by March is the second most severe stock declining month. Other months are are May and January which have moderate affects. This is based on the information gathered so far but I think there are stock brokers in the house who can do a justice to this and give some accurate data. Let's hear from you sirs/mas.
I do not think this question is supposed to be asked. Stock market is a normal assets trading market and I do not think there is a particular month where the market can crash, the only thing that is common to financial instruments market is that there is a particular time that it is not advisable to trade on them due to the high level of market volatility. So once you understand how stock market works, you'll get out of the idea that the market crashes some particular month.