Naz

World is incomplete without money. Now a days all people are in the tension of making money by using different methods. Some people work in factories or companies to earn money, some do offices jobs and some people try to earn money online through money making forums, survey sites, crypto trading, youtube, etc..
Mostly people try to find easy way to make money. Some people use affiliate marketing to promote other sellers products and to get comission from those products. Some people work on websites and blogs.

I personally have my art work small business which is related to jewellery making and mold making. I use this method not only to earn money but also as hobby. I also write on some sites but not only to earn money but for learning. But mostly people who don't have any work to do ,they use money making forums to earn some pocket money.

My question is " What methods do you use to earn money"?

Richardion

Blogging about promoted products with high demand.

Creating content on youtube and getting paid for it.

Affiliate marketing using various social media platforms.

You can also try freelancing .

You can also be paid for writing book reviews.

You should also try completing surveys.

You can also try academic writting.

Carson20t

I have a medically related offline job which is my major source of income but as years have gone by there has been pressure on my monthly budget and opting to sort more options to earn.Therefore I have set out a research centre and consultancy firm which I am currently building both an online and offline portfolio for.

I also have started out on various options to earn online.I get paid to post on trendri and other forums,i work on gpt,ptc and faucets,i have acquired a few freelance services and am putting up a woo commerce for myself and my whole team.Sort of like Amazon.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I earn money from get paid to post website. I work with two website at present and they are very fantastic in term of payment. One of the websites pay directly into my bank account. Another way I am trying to make money is blogging. I am planning to make money with affiliate marketing using my blog. I am also planning to make more money trading cryptocurrency.

cashisking149

Affiliate marketing, building up a YouTube channel to hopefully monetise soon, matched betting, forex trading and staking crypto.

Skysaint

Verified member
As for the time being, I can only handle working on posting forums due to my offline tight schedule that doesn't leave me with the spare time to work fully online. Apart from working on posting forums where I earn a few bucks, I also engage myself in cryptocurrency investment and trade

Suba

Staff member
I agree with you, the world would not be complete and we would not be able to live without money. I work as an auditor in a public accountant, I enjoy crypto and stocks, and also enjoy joining many forums even though I can't be very active, but I can share and get new ideas and knowledge.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I earn from freelancing. About 70 percent income comes from freelancing on upwork. I also earn from my website, currently I earn just about $100 per month from my website. I also earn from forum posting, article writing etc. Currently, I am trying my hands on digital marketing and I would like to earn from marketing.