What Methods Are Available To You For Receiving Pension?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am a person who has not yet reached the age of receiving pension and I really hope that I will not get any pension because I believe that I will continue to carry out my online activities in the future as well and continue to earn money online even after reaching a certain age. In my city, I have seen many people receiving pension through banks and they face a lots of difficulties. Once I saw men lining up in front of bank to receive their pension and I believe this is wrong and the elderly were being disrespected. There should be a good method to receive pension and it is a good idea for the government to create individual bank accounts of people who are eligible to receive pension. What Methods Are Available To You For Receiving Pension In Your Country?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Our pension here by the government agency called GSIS for government employees and SSS for private company workers is the monthly crediting to the ATM account. It makes delivery of pension convenient because we can get the money at once unless the pensioner is residing in the rural area where there are no ATM machine.