What is your saving percentage weekly, monthly towards your investment plans??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If you truly want to save successfully, you should have an aim for saving money in any money saving method you induce. One that doesn't have an aim for saving can't save enough, he or she will be tempted at some point to cut it short. Cos other needs might come up and he or she will cut the saving short to take care of that need. But not so when you have target, you will deprive yourself some certain things that needs money in order to actualize your target or dream. we all know the percentage of money we save per week, month in order to meet up with our target. I usually save 50% of my earnings made from offline and online job in order to meet up my future financial needs.

What is your saving percentage in a week, month??

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I save before spending. Immidiately I get my salary and all my online money, I budget on how much I am saving before I start calculating how I will spend the remaining. I make sure I save 30%, invest 30%, then spend the remaining.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I save before spending. Immidiately I get my salary and all my online money, I budget on how much I am saving before I start calculating how I will spend the remaining. I make sure I save 30%, invest 30%, then spend the remaining.
That's pretty good that you save 30% and invest the other 30% and spend the remaining. Meaning you preserve 60% for bringing your more profit as time goes on. That is a good plan you made for yourself, it shows you are planning immensely for your future and want to get rid of financial degradation. I'm in full support if what you do to increase your financial level. Spending 40% of your earnings you made from your offline and online isn't bad. Cos you spend it for things that you need. Any one without savings is liable to face more financial obscurity in the future cos of no avenue to dig deep to get money when emergency call for money arises.

Last edited by a moderator: