What is your price target for Etherum befor the end of the year?

marcusfe

The way cryptocurrency is increasing in value these is alarming and I don't think anybody can actually predict what is to happen in the next few months. Etherum has being one of the most traded coins in cryptocurrency market, I think it's the second highest in value now after Bitcoin. I can remember sometimes last year when the coin was below $200 but now the coin is over a thousand dollars which nobody could ever imagined. Can we now say because of these steady growth in cryptocurrency that Etherum will maintain the growth to the end of the year and even if it does how much do you suggest it would have become by the end of the year? Is it advisable to trade Etherum at this moment that the growth is obvious?

Daykas

I very certain that ethereum will be at nothing less than 2.45millon naira at the end of this year.
It one of the fast rising coin that has a great future. I could still remember when it was in #47,000 then.
But since then it just keep rising and gaining stability each and everyday

Ahmedo24

Verified member
When the bullish ethereum starts I am very optimistic that the value will reach 7000 dollars before this year runs out except the market doesn't continue to move in the direction it is moving currently which understand the fact that lot of people are investing and running project of ethereum blockchain.

Putta Vince

With Ethereum currently valued around $3962 , almost $4000 , I am confident it can reach at least $5500 by the end of this year. With eth 2.0 , the transactions are much quicker , so the price is also seeing upward trend from the recent days. Bitcoin as well can be seen hitting $60k or more this year , still around 4 months to go.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Ethereum is one of the coins that are badly hit with this bearish moment. But prior to the bearish moment, it was doing well and even ranked second after bitcoins, the king of coins. Now, the price of ethereum just like other coins keep fluctuating to the extent that it may be difficult to predict its price.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
It is actually a wonderful coin that every Investor should look into because the use case is very high and the price of the coins is considerably low for people to easily buy now , it is very possible it would have reach $7000 if not for the bearish movement that occurred in the market

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Ethereum is a wonderful coin and that's why it has so many fan base and so many investors. And with this, it's definitely an indication that Ethereum will be hitting higher value in the nearest future. However, we should always be watchful and understand how the cryptocurrencies markets works before investing on them.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
In as much as I want to see an increase in the price of ethereum up to $10,000 but we must not forget that anything can happen at anytime. The current trend in the cryptocurrency world is an indication that the price of ethereum can go both ways , we only need to invest , take out the profit when we can and watch what happens.
That's just the fact because when one is not careful there is always a dip after a major rise in the price of cryptocurrencies so what's important is getting the right information about the coins you are Investing on because it helps in your decision making as to when to buy and to.sell and take your profit. Ethereum has that potential but depends on bitcoin recovery.

Josemendez

Verified member
In as much as I want to see an increase in the price of ethereum up to $10,000 but we must not forget that anything can happen at anytime. The current trend in the cryptocurrency world is an indication that the price of ethereum can go both ways , we only need to invest , take out the profit when we can and watch what happens.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Crypto is truly the new world order the coin has started breaking new ground that now one could have ever been able to predict or think about the truth is the prices are skyrocketing and it is so difficult to tell what will happen or know where it will hit before the end of the year but if you ask me i would say probably around $5000.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
My price target for Ethereum now or before the year runs our is to attain or surpass the one million mark, and i think this is very possible to achieve in the next few months with the way the market is going. But due to it volatile nature it will likely reach the end of the year before it gets to that feat.
Is not possible for ethereum to reach 1 million dollars this year bitcoin which is the top Crypto currency is battling with hundred thousand dollars and you are already forcasting etherium to reach 1 million dollars this is unrealistic in my opinion except you are giving.your opinion based reference to another local currency.

Adetayo100

My price target for Ethereum now or before the year runs our is to attain or surpass the one million mark, and i think this is very possible to achieve in the next few months with the way the market is going. But due to it volatile nature it will likely reach the end of the year before it gets to that feat.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I very certain that ethereum will be at nothing less than 2.45millon naira at the end of this year.
It one of the fast rising coin that has a great future. I could still remember when it was in #47,000 then.
But since then it just keep rising and gaining stability each and everyday
This platform is not for only Nigerians please if you're given analysis about the prices of coins try as much as possible to make them in dollars so that people can easily make the conversion because majority of us already familiar with dollar rate to our Exchange rate . Ethereum is potentially on the verge to $4000.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I believe ethereum could hit up to $ 4000 or more this year because it is more easier for the coin to rise as fast as possible than bitcoin because the value is still small compare to bitcoin and there are lots of smart contracts that are been run on it they are on increase daily. Investing in ethereum is worth in my opinion

Georgeadawara

With the ways things are moving the taget of etherium in this year is beyond expectation the currency are moving in a higher rate of speet the world of crypto currency the second crypto currency in ranking is the etherium so before the year end the price of the currency is tegeting up to 1.5 millionaires so if you want you better buy it before it will be late.

springtech

Apart from bitcoin, Ethereum is another very promising cryptocurrency. The price has been on a steady increase since the beginning of the year till date and it doesn't seem like it is going to fall any time soon. The price is currently at about $2000, if the price continues to rise steadily i see it hitting a minimum of $5000 this year. And if this happens, it is going to give bitcoin a good run for it's money. Towards the middle of last year a lot of smart contracts based on the Ethereum network were developed to scam people of their hard earned money.

D

Deleted member 30343

Ethereum like every other crypto is increasing daily and its becoming promising daily. But in either weather being promising or not I have no target, because I don't trade ethereum or any other crypto currency

Ekuvero

The price of ETH has been soaring high in recent times with its value of almost $1,820 I see it hitting the $2,000 mark before the ending of this week but with it's high volatility there is still enough opportunities for it to hit more than $6,000 by the end of the year with the adoption of Cryptocurrency as payments options in most countries it would certainly soar higher than expected. Though this just a prediction not a technical analysis so the price might certainly flared higher than this or it won't it the price mark

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The way the price of ethereum is going up currently I see it hitting over $2.5k or even $3k before the end of the year. Ethereum is really going high and of course many people are massively investing on it hoping that the prize will surge in the nearest future. There are also other coins that may do wonders in the nearest future such as dogecoin and tron.

Queentener

The way cryptocurrency is increasing in value these is alarming and I don't think anybody can actually predict what is to happen in the next few months. Etherum has being one of the most traded coins in cryptocurrency market, I think it's the second highest in value now after Bitcoin. I can remember sometimes last year when the coin was below $200 but now the coin is over a thousand dollars which nobody could ever imagined. Can we now say because of these steady growth in cryptocurrency that Etherum will maintain the growth to the end of the year and even if it does how much do you suggest it would have become by the end of the year? Is it advisable to trade Etherum at this moment that the growth is obvious?
To be honest with you these coins, I mean cryptocurrency coins can't be predicted you can say ok by the end of the year it should have risen to, let me say for instance $10,000 and it should still has the present price it has now I mean it can still be at the present price it is even by the end of the year. and to burst your bubbles it might even reduce so it can't be predicted but one thing about it, is it's a good investment and if you have the money I advise you invest now because you can't lose with crypo coins.