Trading Discussion What is your preferred broker?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their are whole lots of forex broker around, but the recognisable ones are Eurotrader, FXTM, Stormgain, octa-fx etc.

When I was starting earlier on with forex trading I used promo.stormgain broker to combine forex trading + crypto. Promo.stormgain also have options for stock trading and free BTC mining, but I undermined stock trading cos I'm not passionate around it. I didn't delve into trading forex immediately, I used demo account on stormgain to gather experience around forex trading and Crypto trading.

My adventure to become a forex trading expert didn't go as planned cos promo.stormgain banned me inexplicably when i was already making progress, which i never understood the reason behind my ban till now. I was enjoying the platform especially using the free BTC mining bot, and learning forex and Crypto trading at same time.

That discouraged me a lot from going on with forex trading, it was a disappointment back then, I decided to concentrate only on crypto to achieve great things there.

Which forex broker is your preferred option for trading??

Robson Dey

I select Forex4you the trustworthy broker I ever seen. To make good profit in early period they give me higher leverage that is 1:1000. In this market few brokers give their client high leverage. Besides of this I also have risk management policies from this reliable broker that help me to control or reduce my trading loss.
That’s how I can balance on my trading. In Forex trading by using the leverage a trader can make money without investing money as it is kind a loan from the broker. To making money it is very useful trading tool. But a trader should use it as per his trading risk taking capability. I always prefer the higher leverage that always brings profit in a short time easily.

AmaliaTG

Their are whole lots of forex broker around, but the recognisable ones are Eurotrader, FXTM, Stormgain, octa-fx etc.

When I was starting earlier on with forex trading I used promo.stormgain broker to combine forex trading + crypto. Promo.stormgain also have options for stock trading and free BTC mining, but I undermined stock trading cos I'm not passionate around it. I didn't delve into trading forex immediately, I used demo account on stormgain to gather experience around forex trading and Crypto trading.

My adventure to become a forex trading expert didn't go as planned cos promo.stormgain banned me inexplicably when i was already making progress, which i never understood the reason behind my ban till now. I was enjoying the platform especially using the free BTC mining bot, and learning forex and Crypto trading at same time.

That discouraged me a lot from going on with forex trading, it was a disappointment back then, I decided to concentrate only on crypto to achieve great things there.

Which forex broker is your preferred option for trading??
I can tell you for sure that Trading vocabularies is so new to me ? let me be a follower to this conversation so that I can understand how Forex trading works. With time I know I will be an expert in this terms you people are talking about and maybe in future I will join and invest in it. For now any trading conversation and just watching and learning to equip myself with its knowledge. I just hope the way you people praise Forex is a actually a good gig to venture into.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I can tell you for sure that Trading vocabularies is so new to me ? let me be a follower to this conversation so that I can understand how Forex trading works. With time I know I will be an expert in this terms you people are talking about and maybe in future I will join and invest in it. For now any trading conversation and just watching and learning to equip myself with its knowledge. I just hope the way you people praise Forex is a actually a good gig to venture into.
Although I'm not a forex trader but I understand the techniques and basic knowledge around forex trading. I'm more of Cryptocurrency investor than forex at the moment. If you read through the topic you'll notice that I said, after stormgain banned me from using their broker to trade forex that's how my zeal to become forex trader fade up. I have myself up for Cryptocurrency to be my main investment option online.

AmaliaTG

Although I'm not a forex trader but I understand the techniques and basic knowledge around forex trading. I'm more of Cryptocurrency investor than forex at the moment. If you read through the topic you'll notice that I said, after stormgain banned me from using their broker to trade forex that's how my zeal to become forex trader fade up. I have myself up for Cryptocurrency to be my main investment option online.
So this broker some of them are fake and scam? No wonder people are scared to join Forex or to even want to know about it. By the way am seeing things, it seems forex is a game of luck and risking money. I will still try to get the depth of how it works but I won't invest in it if that's what happened to you.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
So this broker some of them are fake and scam? No wonder people are scared to join Forex or to even want to know about it. By the way am seeing things, it seems forex is a game of luck and risking money. I will still try to get the depth of how it works but I won't invest in it if that's what happened to you.
Laughs, I didn't say promo.stormgain broker is scam, just as it acted scrupulously when I was using it but its still legit up to this day. They said I acted like a bot that's why they banned. But I wasn't a bot they wanted me to deposit specific amount of money in order to use their broker full-time to earn from their broker through trading.