Saving Money What is your major aim of saving money?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I really want us to share what are the major things that are prompting us to save as much money as possible .

I believe this is going to help us to see how like minds are working towards between their goals .

The fact is that , individuals differ in what is really pushing them to save money .
There are also some who feel that they already have enough money to take care of everything , and are not actually saving towards any goal .

I actually know about a family whereby the parents started saving towards the children's tuition fees right from when the children have not even started going to school .

I was really amazed by that, because it was a good plan towards securing the future for their children, and making sure that they do not end up in a situation where could get stranded simply because they didn't plan for things like that .

Some people save money solely for the purpose of making sure they have enough capital before they go to start a particular business which they have in mind to do .

There are also individuals who try much as possible to save money because they want to secure a good future for their children, financially .

How about you?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Since I came of age and realize the working of the financial life of anyone, I just concluded within me that it is good to save. Like we already know that sometimes life happens and when it does you need to fall back on something especially when it has to do with the financial aspect. You can't just live pay check to pay check without any savings that will be a disaster waiting to happen because at the end of the day you would suffer it.

Saving for me is very important because it helps keep me worry free. it gives me the confidence that I can face tomorrow financial struggles even if I should be out of job for a while. it wouldn't tell that one is a good financial planned person that the exact day one is either laid off work or salary suspended for a while then one become broke instantly.

Savings is to help us stay afloat even in difficulties, so it is what everyone should abide. You would be able to handle financial issues in the future and have financial stability even in the present. I always advocate for at least 10% reserve each month from ones pay check.

jjoe7888

It may be tough to allocate some of your coins to a financial savings account if you don’t have a set purpose for that money. Why shop for later whilst you may spend on what you want nowadays, proper? But a few of the many motives to store money is that even if you don’t realize precisely what you’re saving for proper now, you’ll likely locate some thing you need to keep for within the destiny. A new car, a brand new home, a child’s schooling… the possibilities are endless. Plus, it’s critical to have some coins set apart for emergencies and surprising expenses as they come up.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Now , I don't even save money because all the money I make , I use it for something that must be done and there is no way I can avoid these things. If it happens that I am done settling out every challenges in my life and I have opportunity to save money , the most important reason why I will be saving money will be because of two reasons .

* The first and the most important reason why I would save most of my earning is for future uses. What I mean by future uses here are those things I haven't planned for . In most cases some of them are always emergency . I do not like a situation that I do not have some saving that is specially dedicated for solving of emergency crisis or anything that might arises .

Another possible reason why I like saving my money is to establish something in the future that might help me. There are so many things I am interested to establish and to also have a skill that might help me make money. This could include trading of cryptocurrency and maybe forex. And also learning the necessary skills that can help me be a better freelancer.

Shigobad2020

I have learnt on how to save since I was a kid around six years of age hawking for my parents and saving the gain from the the outing .
There was a method my parent used in teaching me how to save , if the profit of one yam is #10 , she always promise me #1 which always gives me the positive motivation of hawking and making money everyday just to buy clothes and shoes .

So before saving , you must have a target and aims in which you wanted to use the money in acheiving.
During the pandemic when I lost my job and i started earning by working online , I started saving and my aim is to start my own business when the lockdown is over.
So after establishing the business , i still continue saving to have a reserve fund to help my business just in case .
So we all must have a purpose for saving money.

Oluwasegun purpose

Since the time I know what is money and it's value that is when I started making money and how to save. So as for me am saving for many reasons,I started making money in a younger age when am 16 years old and that is when I start planning for my future so am saving all because I want to become very okay in life and to prepare for my future.. and again I also save because of emergency, there may be Time when you we need money very urgent what if you don't have that money in that particular time what are you going to do so I save because of emergency, , for instance am a student and I need some money to pay in school we I be running to ask it from my parents capital no but if you have some savings with you it will not be difficult for you to pay that money.....