Earn Money What is your income target?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Every business owner online or offline set target for what they expect to earn in a day, week and in a month. Same goes to online hustlers like us, most people who work online part time, full-time set target for what they want to earn everyday, weekly, and monthly online.

Those who work regularly online, with better task which they are doing, that brings them better reward on daily basis, have better chance to meet up their target than those whose earnings doesn't come regularly online. When we watch our income online, it will enable us to ascertain how much we can earn overall for the month. When we work as our body permits, meeting up the target won't be a burden.

I have a target every month based on the task on my disposal. Having in mind the total amount i can earn in a month when i work at maximum helps me note how much i can earn overall. With that, I'll set a target which i can earn without putting my health in jeopardy, or feeling mental fatigued. My health is my priority, overworking it means endangering my well-being.

Do you have a monthly income target??

Do you meet up with your target after setting it up??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't think anyone is working either online or offline without having a specific Target to meet up with, either in a day or in a month. Peoples earning gig differs both online and offline, and it can be easier for some earners to attain their target easily without too much hassles. However, personally, I setted a dollar target for myself online in a day and 30 dollars monthly target respectively.
I understand its simply hard to ascertain how much we'll be earning every month when it comes to earning when our salary or reward isn't fixed. Those whose earnings are fixed have a direct target how much they earn in a month simply turning up for their job. But we still have target based on the availability of tasks at our disposal.

Its good you've set your target on $30 every month, that's nice.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I used to have a daily target of $2 so that I can have $60 in a month. There was a time that I achieved that and earned even more. But now I am lucky to earn more than $1 in a day maybe because I am online for only 3 hours on the average. I cannot give more time to online work because of my offline chores and errands.
At least with in such timescale you're able to complete your daily online target of over $1. At least you're earning something tangible even though is adrift of what you where earning earlier which is $2. Don't you believe that in the future you might even earn more? their might be more earning opportunities with better reward package.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I used to have a daily target of $2 so that I can have $60 in a month. There was a time that I achieved that and earned even more. But now I am lucky to earn more than $1 in a day maybe because I am online for only 3 hours on the average. I cannot give more time to online work because of my offline chores and errands.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If more rewarding opportunities comes up with less hardwork , it might grow the people desire to earn online because they would want to make more money and the effort they put in is less , it will be a very big motivation to them to work more and earn more online too , yeah not meeting up with needs can be very frustrating and that's why we human need to save
That's just it. The people need more simple figs online and not complex tasks to accomplish online and the pay rate will be improved to attract the new users.

Its frustrating enough to see low income in our lives, that's why we need to work very hard to improve our earnings online and offline to save more.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
That's just my prayer, let more opportunities rewarding reasonably financially turn up for everyone especially those in needy. The essence of living life is to live happily and never end it with pains of poverty. Not meeting up with our needs, and not eating the kind of foods the body wants and not having savings for emergencies in the future is a disease. And we pray never to have such kind deficiency called poverty.
If more rewarding opportunities comes up with less hardwork , it might grow the people desire to earn online because they would want to make more money and the effort they put in is less , it will be a very big motivation to them to work more and earn more online too , yeah not meeting up with needs can be very frustrating and thats why we human need to save

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Exactly even to save up urgency fund is really hard , so things are definitely difficult when it comes to setting a income target most especially for the needy as you have said , i really hope more opportunities to make money are been created for the people and most especially the needy and people could see a reason to save
That's just my prayer, let more opportunities rewarding reasonably financially turn up for everyone especially those in needy. The essence of living life is to live happily and never end it with pains of poverty. Not meeting up with our needs, and not eating the kind of foods the body wants and not having savings for emergencies in the future is a disease. And we pray never to have such kind deficiency called poverty.

Josemendez

Verified member
I do have monthly target especially from my online earning and this targets come from both cryptocurrency and paid to post sites. Sadly , I have not been able to meet up to my monthly target due to fall in the general cryptocurrency market. I believe I will bounce back whenever the cryptocurrency world begins to rise again as for paid to post sites , I have been able to earn considerably from it.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I know it isn't easy to making such money budget to come up with reaching a financial target especially when the needs are greater. That's why the less - privileged individuals are shy from saving up reasonable amount of the income they needed cos they don't have at all. Those who save money are the people whose income is at least okay, and they aren't faced with so much needs to carter for.
Exactly even to save up urgency fund is really hard , so things are definitely difficult when it comes to setting a income target most especially for the needy as you have said , i really hope more opportunities to make money are been created for the people and most especially the needy and people could see a reason to save

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have tried all I could do to have my income target , but things that i want to fix keeps coming up and the limited schedule i have also make things more difficult to achieve on the long and short run , so having an income target relies more on determination and proper focus so that you could easily them on a proper note
I know it isn't easy to making such money budget to come up with reaching a financial target especially when the needs are greater. That's why the less - privileged individuals are shy from saving up reasonable amount of the income they needed cos they don't have at all. Those who save money are the people whose income is at least okay, and they aren't faced with so much needs to carter for.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I have tried all I could do to have my income target , but things that i want to fix keeps coming up and the limited schedule i have also make things more difficult to acheive on the long and shprt run , so having an income target relies more on determination and proper focus so that you could easily them on a proper note

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We all have income target but just that we haven't reach yet but I think is a gradual process we will get there or from the look of thinks and how you are asking this question, do you have a way of letting every one reach the target? Never mind is just a joke I'm joking.
Laughs, your question is well asked, and it needs a clear answer to. When it comes to saving money we earned online and online it becomes hard when it is lower than our needs. What will enable you to save more resilient, its when your earnings is more than your primary needs and you're the type who doesn't spend based on wish but by necessity. What enables me to save more, is because, I don't spend on luxuries, I spend based on my budget, anything that goes against budget can't be spent for.

Kwess

Every business owner online or offline set target for what they expect to earn in a day, week and in a month. Same goes to online hustlers like us, most people who work online part time, full-time set target for what they want to earn everyday, weekly, and monthly online.

Those who work regularly online, with better task which they are doing, that brings them better reward on daily basis, have better chance to meet up their target than those whose earnings doesn't come regularly online. When we watch our income online, it will enable us to ascertain how much we can earn overall for the month. When we work as our body permits, meeting up the target won't be a burden.

I have a target every month based on the task on my disposal. Having in mind the total amount i can earn in a month when i work at maximum helps me note how much i can earn overall. With that, I'll set a target which i can earn without putting my health in jeopardy, or feeling mental fatigued. My health is my priority, overworking it means endangering my well-being.

Do you have a monthly income target??

Do you meet up with your target after setting it up??
We all have income target but just that we haven't reach yet but I think is a gradual process we will get there or from the look of thinks and how you are asking this question, do you have a way of letting every one reach the target? Never mind is just a joke I'm joking.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
For online work there is no monthly targeted fixed price. So the most important rule is to concentrate on real work on internet like for example the fact of using his skills of freelancing to earn money and avoid any kind of faucet or PTC sites or sites that takes most of your time for some dimes but I may except browser mining like Netbox or Brave Browser because it doesn't took attention while work online. Offline target is related to your monthly salary at working office.
really like what you just said now; there is no fixed because sometime it depend on how one find him or her self in the sense that some time when one is not in the mood it will be very hard to do things right and at that moments the target will be altered . Healthwisely some time to sit down for long is not advisable and if one really to set target ,one need to stay with system for long which can really affect somebody's health.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I don't think anyone is working either online or offline without having a specific Target to meet up with, either in a day or in a month. Peoples earning gig differs both online and offline, and it can be easier for some earners to attain their target easily without too much hassles. However, personally, I setted a dollar target for myself online in a day and 30 dollars monthly target respectively.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I work on a freelance site, I work on paid to post forums and I work on my sites. I earn in three different ways. Before I started working online I was making at least $1000 per month. I am not earning that much from online work but that's my income target. If I can make that money, I can not only pay my bills but also save some money.
If you start earning $1,000 every month via the varieties of sites you work on, surely you'll come to settle fine doing online task. Its not easy earning $1,000 for one month, but with patience, skills just as you have one, it is possible to drive that amount in a month dear. I know it isn't possible for me now, unless i add an on demand skill like your programming, or become an expert Cryptocurrency trader which I'm heading to.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I am not having any high target these days as it is not easy trying to complete my tasks on different websites that I am trying to earn some incentives with. I just make sure that I spend my time on them whenever I am free, though I only get to make sure I do not miss out on bizdustry, forumcoin and cashtimeforum as they are easy. I only do trendri when I am very free.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I work on a freelance site, I work on paid tom post forums and I work on my sites. I earn in three different ways. Before I started working online I was making at least $1000 per month. I am not earning that much from online work but that's my income target. If I can make that money, I can not only pay my bills but also same some money.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am a salary earner with a fixed income every month. But most time, I source externally for income based on my needs for that month. I always plan ahead every month and at the end of the month, I spend based on the income and not based on my needs. So in conclusion, my monthly target varies greatly based on my needs and priorities.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
For online work there is no monthly targeted fixed price. So the most important rule is to concentrate on real work on internet like for example the fact of using his skills of freelancing to earn money and avoid any kind of faucet or PTC sites or sites that takes most of your time for some dimes but I may except browser mining like Netbox or Brave Browser because it doesn't took attention while work online. Offline target is related to your monthly salary at working office.
I heard you right dear, online earnings isn't static like office job where the salary is fixed. Online business or gig is based on your own hard work, if you set target towards what you can earn in a month based on your earning potential for the month you'll surely come to meet it up as far as you consistently meet your daily target without skipping.