What is your favourite earning site?

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi everyone. Do you like earning sites? What is your favourite earning site?
Do you believe that you can make a good income out of these sites?
Which ones are legit and trusted ones.
Looking forward to receiving your ideas.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Well, it's good to know that you're enjoying your time on trendi. But there are actually a couple of other paid to post sites such as this forum out there, forums like bizdustry where you can earn I think a maximum of $1 in a day by making 50 posts within 24 hours, beermoney forum which is also doing well, forum coin and maybe jiba if actually you're an article writer and also find the site interesting. You could earn more by working on some of these forum depending on which policy suits you better and maybe combining it all with cryptocurrency investment or even forex trading.
Hi Skysaint. Thank you very much for your informative post about bizdustry,beermoney,forum coin and jiba. You are really very helpful. Thank you for your time. For the moment, I enjoy my time on Trendi which is a great forum and it gives the chance to its members to be informed about a lot of interesting topics, meet new people and earn some money at the same time.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
My favorite earning site is shrinkme too
Hi Ruggiero. Thank you for your post. A lot of people like shrinkme. Well, my favourite earning site is Trendri. I am a new member here but it was easy to understand that this site is legit. From the very beginning I liked this site because I find it very interesting to chat with people and exchange views and ideas.You learn a lot of things here. There are so many topics about health, insurances and earning sites. And the greatest of all is that you can make an income here. Wish I knew about this site before.But it is never too late. I will inform my friends about Trendri. I am sure they will like it. Everyone can invite friends here through their referral link and when their friends register and be active here by posting and creating threads,then they can earn through them.Isn't it great? Definitely it is!

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
My favorite earning site is Fiverr. It is a freelancing online earning website that offers great opportunities for beginners and experienced professionals to earn money by offering their services online.

The popular services are logo design, social media, article writing, website designing and development services, voiceovers, typing work, and many more.

Any person with minimum skills can start earning from 5 dollar gig. Out of which, 1 dollar is charged by Fiverr.

I am earning $200 to $500 per month that are enough for me to meet my extra expenditure so therefore Fiverr is my favorite earning site.
Hi ManiMoon. Thank you very much for your informative post about Fiverr. You are really very helpful. I have heard about Fiverr before.
Nice to hear that you have a good income per month. It seems to be a very good freelancing online earning website. I think I will register and explore their page. Thanks again for sharing.

ManiMoon

My favorite earning site is Fiverr. It is a freelancing online earning website that offers great opportunities for beginners and experienced professionals to earn money by offering their services online.

The popular services are logo design, social media, article writing, website designing and development services, voiceovers, typing work, and many more.

Any person with minimum skills can start earning from 5 dollar gig. Out of which, 1 dollar is charged by Fiverr.

I am earning $200 to $500 per month that are enough for me to meet my extra expenditure so therefore Fiverr is my favorite earning site.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Right now, I have three favorite earning sites. That is forum coin, Bizdustry and beermoney forum. I love them because they are so legit and stable. Looking forward to making trendri a favorite site too.
Hi Abigael.Nice to meet you.Thank you for your time and your informative message. Although I am a new member here on Trendi, I think that it is my favourite site because here I meet new people, I chat, I get information about several topics and earn money at the same time. Another important thing is that if you have any problem or a question here, you get help immediately.Fecoms is so helpful, kind and willing to help.
I am sure you will like Trendri too.

Skysaint

Verified member
Who doesn't like earning sites.?
Well, I haven't been on many websites. Right now, I'm working on Trendri and absolutely liking the forum very much. If I could find more websites like Trendri, then I would be interested to join them. Paid to post websites are so much in trend these days.
Well, it's good to know that you're enjoying your time on trendi. But there are actually a couple of other paid to post sites such as this forum out there, forums like bizdustry where you can earn I think a maximum of $1 in a day by making 50 posts within 24 hours, beermoney forum which is also doing well, forum coin and maybe jiba if actually you're an article writer and also find the site interesting. You could earn more by working on some of these forum depending on which policy suits you better and maybe combining it all with cryptocurrency investment or even forex trading.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I heard a lot of folks talking about different earning sites but I’m quite sure those platforms are usually beneficial to those people first world countries like European countries and the rest. Websites like swagbucks are not welcomed to people from third world countries. For example, Nigeria is not very welcome on that site, the last time I tried to earn some cash on there, it ended up for me in regret. But if you ask me, the only platform or website I can vouch for is trendri, as they say, ‘Action speaks louder than words’. I have made quite a number of earnings that has been very helpful to me in terms of my livelihood or let me call it my side hustle.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Who doesn't like earning sites.?
Well, I haven't been on many websites. Right now, I'm working on Trendri and absolutely liking the forum very much. If I could find more websites like Trendri, then I would be interested to join them. Paid to post websites are so much in trend these days.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, my favourite earning sites are mostly posting forums as I get to work on them whenever I feel like without minding when or where I am. I like them a lot not because I do earn a fortune from it but because it's the only online work I can comfortably dovetail perfectly with my offline engagements as I am still a student and have a very limited time to spend working online. I also trade in cryptocurrency with the earnings I do realize from working on paid to post sites such as this forum and the overall experience have been a success

greenieS

Verified member
I work with 2 forums where I post (trends and another one, I don't want to give a name not to be considered an advertisement to cause me problems here), a phone application where I complete surveys and that's about it. :) It depends on what you like to do and how much time you have available.

trendri & bizdustry these are my favorites that I work with every day. :)

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I work with 2 forums where I post (trends and another one, I don't want to give a name not to be considered an advertisement to cause me problems here), a phone application where I complete surveys and that's about it. :) It depends on what you like to do and how much time you have available.

trendri & bizdustry these are my favorites that I work with every day. :)
Hi greenieS. Thank you for your post and the information. Nice to hear that you use several sites and you make an income from them. Yes, I totally agree with you that it depends on what you like to do and the time you can spend on a particular site. These two factors are very important.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Hi ManiMoon. Thank you very much for your informative post about Fiverr. You are really very helpful. I have heard about Fiverr before.
Nice to hear that you have a good income per month. It seems to be a very good freelancing online earning website. I think I will register and explore their page. Thanks again for sharing.

The competition on Fiverr is quite high and this is why there are many people who fail to make a good amount of money there. I think you may like to try Upwork because it is very popular but you would need to pass a test before you could start creating gigs or start making money there. I think Upwork is less competitive as compared to Fiverr and you should try it first. There are many other sites like Content Fly that might help you to make income, but you must first try Upwork.