What is your expected potential business capital demand??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The primary need for a business start up is the capital demand. Capital is essential and very necessary to set up a business. Without adequate capital any potential business initiative can't be established or be up and running anytime soon. The first thing a potential entrepreneur does, its saving up some useful amount of money as time proceed, with a vision or aim of starting his or her own profitable business. Cos the entrepreneur knows that, without sustainable business capital the business he's hoping on won't come to manifestation, and his dreams to be an entrepreneur will dwindle.

So how much do you think can be enough for you to initiate your own business firm to be up and running??

The kind of business that I want to start up right now is not that capital intensive. I want to venture into this business because I want to have experience in the business and not necessarily because i want to make huge profits, this doesn't mean that if the profit comes, I won't be happy, I will be happy but it's not my motivating factor. I want to use this business as a stepping stone into my dream business that I want to start up, the amount I required for this business will be in the region of just $1,500.

The kind of business that I want to start up right now is not that capital intensive. I want to venture into this business because I want to have experience in the business and not necessarily because i want to make huge profits, this doesn't mean that if the profit comes, I won't be happy, I will be happy but it's not my motivating factor. I want to use this business as a stepping stone into my dream business that I want to start up, the amount I required for this business will be in the region of just $1,500.
Okay, that's okay that you wanna start a business that is not all that expensive and use it as a step up to attain to your preferred dream business. You made a nice point @Ralphjoe, keep soaring higher and make your dream come true. $1500 is a useful cash to be invested meaningfully to bring you good profit as the time approach on. Everything works accordingly through proper planning, if you plan admirably for your aim you gonna achieve your desired business aim.