What Is The Scope Of Working As A Pharmacist?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Medical stores are a kind of a business that is much successful in my country. This is because there are many people who want medicines on a regular basis. This is one of the main reasons why many people hire pharmacist on their medical store. There are many pharmacists who actually get paid to work. I am not sure what is the standard salary of a pharmacist in my city. However, there are many young pharmacist who work at many medical stores in different parts of my city and they probably earn good money. What is the standard salary of a pharmacist in your country and do you think that it is a good field to choose as a career? Please share your opinions. Thanks!

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The content of your article is quite different from the title. But I will address the two. The scope of a pharmacist differs from one organization to another. In some, what they do is just to prescribe drugs while in some they make and prescribe drugs and the collect not less than $300 in standard hospital.

Good luck

Verified member
Working as a pharmacist involved you dealing with the production of drugs for human consumption.Pharmacy is a place where medicine are bought to cure some certain ailment or disease.Pharmacist work very hard to make sure good and reliable drugs are manufactured.some pharmacist also recommend drugs for patients or sick person who come to buy drugs for a health issue.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The content of your article is quite different from the title. But I will address the two. The scope of a pharmacist differs from one organization to another. In some, what they do is just to prescribe drugs while in some they make and prescribe drugs and the collect not less than $300 in standard hospital.

Hello Sir! Thanks for commenting. I do not think that my content is different from my title. I just tried to discuss the scope of being a pharmacist and this also includes the salary. This is because salaries are one of the main parts of career and scope. I hope you can understand it, sir. :)