What is the safest and most accurate way of earning online?

anor0428

If you have the skill, you can try upwork and freelancer site. There you will find a lot of project/job to choose from. Some do offer long contracts like about 3months, depending on the employer. You can also try transcription site like gotranscript, scribie and speechpad, all you have to do is pass the initial test and you can start transcribing, they will send the task through email. You can also try paid to post sites like beermoney, forumcoin and forum for u where you can easily earn at least $20 per month. Those forums wont give much but you will sure get some bucks plus you will learn a lot from their discussions.

Last edited by a moderator:

m_cel

i am currently unemployed so i have all the time for online work. Do you have any suggestions?

I'm also a newbie for online work. Try to read more articles and watch Youtube tutorials on how to earn online. I've heard User Testing pays $10 a day but you need to pass their exams. If you have the skills you can generate higher income even if you're unemployed.

iamsupermensch

Youtube and Google is your best tool to learn on how to make earnings online. Transcription jobs, teaching online, and if you are patient enough you can even try captcha programs. If you have at least money for investment, you can also try cryptocurrency.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways and I can be ways of making money online, a legit paid to post site is when on the way you can make your money online, many people engage their self in transcribing, transcribing is also safe and accurate to make your money online, most people also make their money online through YouTube by clicking or watching ads.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are two ways of making money online. You can either be working for people. You do what they offer you do. Examples is earning through PTC websites, affiliate marketing and other activities online. The other way is to be making money though selling of your own skills and talent. You can learn blogging and any other skill

PICKFORD

Verified member
The world is now a digital place. You can make online through many ways. Like posting video on YouTube, it must not be until it your video you can post other peoples video.

Ralphjoe

The only way that I have discovered that I can be earning online is actually by posting on forums like trendri. I can't talk about any other ways through which one can earn online that I have not used and end online with. I have been earning online on trendri for a very long time now so I can recommend posting to forums as one of the most accurate ways through which someone can make money online because I have been making money on this forum for quite a long time now.

Ralphjoe

There's so many ways and methods through which we can make money online and it depends on the skills that you have in fact there are some in which you don't need to have any skills just your ability to type so I would recommend you to a site known as fivverr or upwork. Most of these two websites would allow you to work online and render your services to others to make money. Once you help people to do their jobs online then these people will pay you for the job that you have done for them.

Samuel72

Verified member
The most serious and accurate way to earning online is by using social Media platform such as Facebook Instagram and Twitter. You can also engage yourself in paid to post site this will keep you busy and enable you to get cash quickly. Facebook is one of the best social Media platform you can use to earn online.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Since I was scammed in my first 3 tries to earn online so I am very careful in joining websites that supposedly pay for writing. The paid-to-post forum is my favorite. A comment can earn me from 1 cent up to 5 cents depending on the contract. There is a forum that pays me 11 cents for a comment so you can imagine how much I can earn in a day.

Mellorando

Banned
Well if you ask me I will say becoming an affiliate marketer is presently one of the best way of earning money online you can become an affiliate marketer on the website this website allows it uses to buy goods and services from it and you being an affiliate marketer can invite others to buy from this website and when they make a purchase through your affiliate link you get paid