What is the real difference between offline and online business?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
From inception I have been studying and realise that people give more importance to online business as compared to offline business what is the biggest difference between this two type of business because I am confused that a worker can earn money while working offline either it is offline or online business so what is the major difference that why people are giving importance to online business as compared to offline work is online business more profitable than offline business? Because country can only Run through producing more and more things that are basic need of life so why are people giving more importance to online business?

I want to believe that online business became ideal for people who lost their jobs especially during Covid without any tangible means of earning money, of course the offline world will always exists and not that online earnings are more profitable but if you've got lots of time on your hand it's an ideal way to keep body mind and soul and survive at the same time

I need your input.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Both are the same but the medium of transaction is different .
Offline business is better because you can make more money when the business grow . Online business is just to support your offline earnings.
You can also make huge amount online but it's not easy to come across sites that will pay you really well

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Well, there is a clear difference between online business and offline business and that difference is not far-fetched. You can comfortable I run an online business sitting in your home. A lot of people have ventured into online business because of the freedom it affords you. Online business is the best because it has so many benefits. Offline business is also good but it does not give you the freedom an online business gives.

A K Rao

From inception I have been studying and realise that people give more importance to online business as compared to offline business what is the biggest difference between this two type of business because I am confused that a worker can earn money while working offline either it is offline or online business so what is the major difference that why people are giving importance to online business as compared to offline work is online business more profitable than offline business? Because country can only Run through producing more and more things that are basic need of life so why are people giving more importance to online business?

I want to believe that online business became ideal for people who lost their jobs especially during Covid without any tangible means of earning money, of course the offline world will always exists and not that online earnings are more profitable but if you've got lots of time on your hand it's an ideal way to keep body mind and soul and survive at the same time

I need your input.
In off line business you want brick and mortar premises where you will need to display your products. Depending upon the size of your stores you need to appoint the employees to work for you. You need to pay the bills for your power and water bills. You need to pay the various types of taxes apart from the sales in offline sales.

On online sales you have option of skipping of having premises as shop or godown. Here you can handle the business with fewer people and here depending upon your popularity and the fame you can pass on the rebate as per your will and can attract the clients!
For me both the businesses have their own advantages and also disadvantages!

Overcomer

Banned
Offline business and online business are not the same. Offline business is the type of business you go out to do maybe everyday and you get paid either every month end or daily (depending on the type of business you are running) while online business is a type of business you earn money even at the comfort of your home or office.

All4real

Taking your business online for more you need to advertise it so that more people can see what you are selling and all you can create a space where your online customer will be store.
The best way to advertise your business online is to find a traffic generator for your online business.
This traffic generator will let people to see your product and if they are interested in your product they will buy and you will make your money
There is a newly traffic generator i can recommend for advertising

I've just joined Traffic Ad Bar which is a brand new FREE way to generate website traffic for your websites.

Unlike many other services, Traffic Ad Bar uses a level ladder which generates hits for members by using the "Daily Update Email".

But the reason that I joined more than any other was that I can use the Traffic Ad Bar to advertise my website completely FREE, AND reach almost everyone on the internet!
Ask me

Kind regards

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Online business is trading on the internet from the comfort of one's home and it can easily be done since one might not necessarily needs to pay for space or other bills to begin. On the other hand offline business is trading offline in a space which could be a store or a shop. The two is all about making a profit

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Both of them are business. But the major difference is that, one is been carried out on the internet, where you can have your website and you can have a product that you sell or products that you promote to earn commission. Offline business, you can have your shop in the real world, where you sell your stuffs or a company that produces things and make money with it.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The real difference between online and offline business is that in online business you do not need any kind of physical meeting to get client or to sell your products but in physical you will need physical meetings.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think many online business are more comfortable to do , because you could actually easily do it at your confort zone and earn the amount of money you are actually willing to earn , why most offline business could be very tedious , i think during the pandemic many business went online ,and most stores have online delivery business and were making sales

Josemendez

Verified member
I believe that ever since the covid-19 pandemic , people have learnt the need to have online presence for their offline business , some have look for way to have online business as it is the safest business that cannot be affect by economic challenges as with what happened during the covid-19 pandemic era. As for me , I will prefer online business to other forms of business

btaliat

VIP Contributor
No country can do without the two businesses. There are many reasons why people choose to focus on either of the two. A person that's not netizen and doesn't know how social media can be used to advertise business but has the ability to persuade people orally can focus on offline business. However, government is getting money through the two means.

Skysaint

Verified member
There is a very clear difference between offline and online business. Just as the name implies, offline business are those kinds of business you do without necessarily making use of the internet. You meet with your customers and business associates face to face and this where your transactions are being made.
Online business is a kind of business you make while using the internet at the comfort of your home, most customers and business partners are met online and this is also where your transactions are being made.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Both online and offline businesses have their own advantages and disadvantages. The only thing I can tell you is to go for the one that suits your lifestyle. You should avoid joining the bandwagon. People are very fond of chasing the next big things that should not be you. Focus on your business and grow with it

Flow-er

Basically, we tend to mix the up on so many occasions. Both the online and offline business are the same . As a matter of fact, most of the offline investments or companies have the online version. The major reason for the creation of the online version of the offline businesses is for digital marketing. This is necessary for companies that wants to expand their scope and wants to reach more customers. The online establishment will solve all of this , because it will allow you to reach out to many people outside your area or even your country. For instance, the amazon, one of the biggest online marketplace in the world has a physical shop. This because most of the goods sold there are physical items ,and very few are virtual products. So, it means you could order for a smart television on Amazon online and it will be delivered to you physically. How it happened is that the sales staff will recieve your order and will proceed to verify your payment, after this, he will go to the store to pick up the television that you ordered for . This showed that both offline and online business are the same.